18 minutes ago, LvdH said:

This looks cute :laugh:

This is cute and radically stupid. Another random mini model published in order not to lose the license. I mean the Mini Xerion and this charger. Where are you going Lego?

4 minutes ago, eric trax said:

This is cute and radically stupid. Another random mini model published in order not to lose the license. I mean the Mini Xerion and this charger. Where are you going Lego?

What's wrong with the Mini Xerion? It's pretty accurate for the size.

This, conversely, isn't immediately recognizable. It kinda resembles a Volvo L50.

4 hours ago, Snazzy Bricks said:

"A cool way to play – The pull-back function combines with the LEGO® Technic™ AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result"

At that point, why don't they just release a digital model? If they're wanting you to look at the digital one, why buy the physical one?

Also I'm really mad about pull-back. I would have loved to see these models with engines and steering :hmpf_bad: :thumbdown:

The "appeal" of augmented reality is the intersection of digital graphics and physical objects/spaces. Obviously like any new "gimmick" it's not going to be for everyone, but releasing a digital only model and expecting that to perform the same function is vastly missing the point.

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

What's wrong with the Mini Xerion? It's pretty accurate for the size.

This, conversely, isn't immediately recognizable. It kinda resembles a Volvo L50.

Fully agreed - the Xerion has enough parts count that it looks neat, tidy and recognisable, *and* has two or three functions.

This looks...well, I don't like being harsh, especially on mini-models where you're heavily limited by parts. But this loader is a right mess - I didn't realise was Volvo until I saw the logo on the packet, and I'm somewhat surprised Volvo let their name be put on it. The cab is full of worm gear!

On the other hand I know that as a 7+ year-old I would definitely have asked to buy it, so here's hoping it'll sell well and get more people into Technic.

6 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

This looks...well, I don't like being harsh, especially on mini-models where you're heavily limited by parts. But this loader is a right mess - I didn't realise was Volvo until I saw the logo on the packet, and I'm somewhat surprised Volvo let their name be put on it. The cab is full of worm gear!

If you look at it without much attention, it is actually very recognizable as a Volvo loader. Yellow with black arm and bucket, black front part of the cab, green engine and orange ladder. So I appreciate the task to add as more distinctive elements as possible, not only the Volvo sticker.

18 hours ago, LvdH said:

It’s nice, but we probably won’t get this in the States like the green helicopter. Still waiting for it to be released here, looks like it never will. :pir-angry:

Edited by TechnicRCRacer
Removed image

Another polybag, great news.  There is hope that Lego Technic magazine might be a regular publication as well if they are making more polybags.

It's possible this might be one of the best sets of 2022 so far

So the formula E and the Mustang are pullbacks, too... the only sets with gears and functions are the polybag and the small bike with fake engine? And the most promising set (42136) is delayed? chancelled? forgotten? :-/

The 42130 will be a pass for me for this price.

Looks like we are finally getting half pin with knob with friction. Color-coded in red. They must be with friction, otherwise the "teeths" would rotate.

4 hours ago, Jundis said:

So the formula E and the Mustang are pullbacks, too... the only sets with gears and functions are the polybag and the small bike with fake engine? And the most promising set (42136) is delayed? chancelled? forgotten? :-/

The 42130 will be a pass for me for this price.

I'd expect the pullbacks to have at least one gear for the launch mechanism's ratchet, but your point still stands.

3 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

I'd expect the pullbacks to have at least one gear for the launch mechanism's ratchet, but your point still stands.

Don't bet your life on it :wink:

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Don't bet your life on it :wink:

Sorry, it has not a gear+ratchet but someting diffrerent? So far I see only red 3x7 bent liftarm which "holds" someting and should be risen by pressing the lever at the opposite side.
Does it have some, maybe 1L-width wheel with a tire which rubs this lever and can't spin?

3 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Sorry, it has not a gear+ratchet but someting diffrerent? So far I see only red 3x7 bent liftarm which "holds" someting and should be risen by pressing the lever at the opposite side.
Does it have some, maybe 1L-width wheel with a tire which rubs this lever and can't spin?

Or something square like the 3L axle extender with pinhole (or the axle-based version)?

Should I take this to mean Jim had a review copy in hand? :wink:

6 minutes ago, Void_S said:

My guess, it is has a liftarm on the axle that normally spins around, but gets caught on the lever when it's in the correct position. 

55 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

My guess, it is has a liftarm on the axle that normally spins around, but gets caught on the lever when it's in the correct position. 

Yeah, that's entirely possible, and while it lacks the precision of a gear it's probably more reliable. 

There are still gears though, just inside the pullback motors!

19 hours ago, eric trax said:

Downhill... big time! we getting like 8 cars (including a bike) but a wheel loader ends up in a polybag

20 hours ago, LvdH said:

Only if you have (all) the proper parts:

wrn_30433_20211203.gif

My guess. Don't have the proper tires or the shovel at hand.

39 minutes ago, anyUser said:

Only if you have (all) the proper parts:

My guess. Don't have the proper tires or the shovel at hand.

At least Lego isn't that fanatical about color coding yet!

I wonder if you can build a (technic) set where each part used has a diffenrent colour. I already failed on 30465:

004_wrn_210501_122213.png

21 hours ago, eric trax said:

From one point of view you are right. IMHO it is best way to get yellow thin 1 x 5 liftarms and axle and pin connectors hub with 2 axles (pitty that it is still in dark bluish gray and not in yellow)

59 minutes ago, anyUser said:

I wonder if you can build a (technic) set where each part used has a diffenrent colour. I already failed on 30465:

Interesting challenge! I kind of want to try in Stud.io. Could you clarify the "rules," though? Does every single part need a unique color, such that a 100-piece set would need 100 different colors, or does just every different mold have to have a unique color, so that all doubles of a given part can be the same color?

Edited by 2GodBDGlory

10 hours ago, Jundis said:

... And the most promising set (42136) is delayed? chancelled? forgotten? :-/

What do you mean...

5 minutes ago, captainmib said:

What do you mean...

He means there is not a slight sign of confirmation what it would be...Deere 9r tractor is assumption (AFAIK)