Very disappointed about Sariel’s 1-December “Surprise” review. Totally don’t have surprises at all. Thought there was something about Technic, old technic set review or new technic that still didn’t revealed. 

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

Very disappointed about Sariel’s 1-December “Surprise” review. Totally don’t have surprises at all. Thought there was something about Technic, old technic set review or new technic that still didn’t revealed. 

Emm, he's "all topics guy" and I have no doubts that surprise here are seasonal sets or MOCs (this sleige was pretty close to his MOC) or 2022 coming sets from other topics. So, looks like it is... 

Tried to seach the info by building instructions in Lego Shop website. In fact, 42132 is a Motorcycle, not a ‘Chopper’ like initially rumored.

20 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Tried to seach the info by building instructions in Lego Shop website. In fact, 42132 is a Motorcycle, not a ‘Chopper’ like initially rumored.

A "Chopper" actually is a type of motorcycle.

37 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

A "Chopper" actually is a type of motorcycle.

Yeah, now we're going to get it as the main model, not a sportbike. 

I only afraid it will have no chromed parts :grin:

3 minutes ago, mpj said:

I see a new interesting panel in the Porsche!

Yup. In black and red.

There is also a new panel in the chopper... like the 3x1 panel extender introduced this year, now there is a 5x1 extender.

6 minutes ago, mpj said:

There is also a new panel in the chopper... like the 3x1 panel extender introduced this year, now there is a 5x1 extender.

I think I see one in the Porsche as well :wink:

So the Mustang is 42098 blue car's lost cousin?
Bruh...

The Megalodon looks the "toyest" of all the new candy.

Just now, Erik Leppen said:

I see the Racers theme has been announced. I wonder when the new Technic sets will be disclosed.

Ooh, BURN! Felt that from here. :laugh:

Right. Totally disappointed the Ford Mustang is a pullback also. For the Porsche it makes sense, because it does not have a combustion engine. But why both? No fake engine, no steering ... ? Does it have any gears?

None of the sets look appealing to me. I like the new parts and recolors though. 

• 2x5 panel extender in DBG
  • 2x3 panel extender in white
  • new panel similar to #13 and #14 in red and black
  • 3x7 flat panel in white
  • 2x3 panel in lime
  • 1x2 thin liftarm in lime
  • red 1/2 pin, maybe with friction
  • 2x3 panel extension in medium blue
  • 2x3 panel in medium blue
  • bionicle tooth in medium blue
  • bionicle wing in medium blue

Might have missed some, this is what I have spotted so far. 

Probably the worst first wave in Technic history. Absolutely no functions except in the smallest motorcycle which is also weak. A pullback vehicle that can run in a straight line is not LEGO Technic. We have enough vehicles in Speed Champions and 18+ line but now they mix in Batman as well? What's next, a Disney Cinderella carriage made of Technic parts with a pullback motor?

Well, a carriage could at least be pulled by horses with mechanical linkages for legs, like the stuff by JK Brickworks. It'd be actually interesting and unusual for Technic.

10 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Well, a carriage could at least be pulled by horses with mechanical linkages for legs, like the stuff by JK Brickworks. It'd be actually interesting and unusual for Technic.

Kinetic sculptures yes please, but if you look at the Harry Potter birds it's again disappointing.