Sariel has published a schedule of sorts, with at least 3 Technic set reviews coming in December. Every uneven date (+ December 24th) a video will be published, but most are still either a surprise or not Technic. So, we'll have something to look forward to. 

Here's what is certain: 

• December 5th - 42138 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 review 
  • December 7th - 42137 Formula E Porsche 99X Electric review
  • December 9th - 42130 BMW M1000 RR K66 review
    (could also be 42136 John Deere R9, but it looks more like a '0' than a '6')

255152036_288538596610883_21689126622894

Edited by LvdH

I'm more curious what are "surprises"... It looks more like 42130 than 42136

2 minutes ago, 1gor said:

It looks more like 42130 than 42136

I don't know. It does look like a 0, but it is also a very odd shape for a 6. Also, the 0 set isn't supposed to be released until later, so I'm skeptical that it'll be reviewed that soon. I'm really looking forward for it, though, so I hope you're right!

3 minutes ago, 1gor said:

I'm more curious what are "surprises"... It looks more like 42130 than 42136

Mm. It doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be an actual six on the list to help us out there.

1 minute ago, Maaboo35 said:

Mm. It doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be an actual six on the list to help us out there.

I just commented on Sariel's post to try and get clarification.

30 minutes ago, Jundis said:

It's a 0, since the Maersk Train has the number 10219.

Sariel has confirmed that in the comments

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

No mention of the Monster Jam sets? Odd. Anyway, it's nice to hear something concrete.

They're probably one or two of the "surprises". Most of the other sets to be released January 1st are also not mentioned.

5 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

If a 42130 review is coming on Dec 12th, an official reveal or at least photos should be coming in 1-2 weeks.

That’s the point! 
I still thinking we need to wait until February to get the reveal of 42130 which launching March-2021.

But now, nothing happier than we should see it before 12-December. Standbys the popcorn!

I am expecting the reveal for most if not all sets next week. 1H21 came on November 24th. 

10 minutes ago, LvdH said:

I am expecting the reveal for most if not all sets next week. 1H21 came on November 24th. 

Next week look legit. Last year, we got it on 18-November, and normally most of retailer start to receive 1H21 sets from early December. 
From the previous years, I remember early December start to saw people posting on instagram or Fb that they getting or discovered the set on shelves, regularly this happened at Walmart… Target…

If official photos wont appear this week, I will be angry. I want to see 42136 and 42130.

7 hours ago, Dami said:

If official photos wont appear this week, I will be angry. I want to see 42136 and 42130.

At least 1-December i think…

Anyway, a few days different is nothing for me, important is the set must be look great…

10 hours ago, Dami said:

Relax my mans, they'll come

I believe most of the themes for 1HY 2022 will be announced after the annual major sales event such as 11.11, black friday, cyber monday etc…. because they don’t want people hold back to spend on old sets after saw the coming new release 😂 
Anyway, happy shopping….

7 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

they don’t want people hold back to spend on old sets after saw the coming new release 😂

That makes sense, it's called the Osborne effect.

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

I believe most of the themes for 1HY 2022 will be announced after the annual major sales event such as 11.11, black friday, cyber monday etc…. because they don’t want people hold back to spend on old sets after saw the coming new release 😂 
Anyway, happy shopping….

2022 sets for themes such as Star Wars, Marvel, Monkie Kid and Super Mario (all big hitters from where I'm sitting) have already been formally announced, so I wouldn't count on that being the case.

Anyway, I wonder what the B-models for the Monster Jam sets are gonna be? I see Megalodon as having some sort of drag racer with those fins...

Edited by Maaboo35