5 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

No info about supercar this year? Is LEGO going to continue the supercar line?

We assume so, it's a very popular line. New info doesn't usually appear this early.

8 hours ago, Jaromir said:

No info about supercar this year? Is LEGO going to continue the supercar line?

We don’t normally get info on the UCS Supercar until close to its launch, so more like March-May

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

We don’t normally get info on the UCS Supercar until close to its launch, so more like March-May

I expect some sort of press announcement at Nuremberg Toy Fair in February. At least a brand name, such as Ferrari or Mercedes, or whatever they are doing. That's when we usually get the first info regarding the second wave.

You gentleman discuss about second half set and we don't know about first half for sure what all sets will be... Either I'm to patient or you are to much ahead of our time :laugh:

The new UCS 75313 AT-AT seems to have new, smaller half or quarter sized "banana" gears, they are used in the ankles.

Also Defender's rims in Light Bluish Gray!

Edited by Zerobricks

46 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

The new UCS 75313 AT-AT seems to have new, smaller half or quarter sized "banana" gears, they are used in the ankles.

Edit: I am blind and cannot read proper english.

Edited by Jundis

27 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Ankles, not knees :wink:

Edit: Again I am blind and cannot read proper english. :D

Edited by Jundis

1 minute ago, Jundis said:

Ah misread, still, I don't see it, looks again like big turntables :D

The feet, there are new Light Blusih Gray banana gears in smaller form.

If only those new parts were available in a more affordable set! It would be great if one of the 2022 sets used the quarter circle gears as part of a turntable.

Markus has been listed as a designer who worked on the AT-AT. Seeing as he's the main part designer for Technic, I would expect that he's come up with some uses for the new gear racks in this theme as well.

21 minutes ago, lmdesigner42 said:

If only those new parts were available in a more affordable set! It would be great if one of the 2022 sets used the quarter circle gears as part of a turntable.

You can probably find them for around €1 a piece on LEGO Bricks and Pieces when the set gets released. If you just need those parts, it's probably better value :wink: 

33 minutes ago, LvdH said:

You can probably find them for around €1 a piece on LEGO Bricks and Pieces when the set gets released. If you just need those parts, it's probably better value :wink: 

That's what I'm also putting my hope into. Not going to buy an expensive set just for a few parts, so if they won't appear in B&P, I'll have to wait for them to become affordable in Bricklink, which might take a long time...

1 hour ago, howitzer said:

That's what I'm also putting my hope into. Not going to buy an expensive set just for a few parts, so if they won't appear in B&P, I'll have to wait for them to become affordable in Bricklink, which might take a long time...

I think from this formidably expensive set alone, they would never, ever become affordable on Bricklink. Fortunately, they should be on B&P, and very likely in Technic sets too.

24 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

I think from this formidably expensive set alone, they would never, ever become affordable on Bricklink. Fortunately, they should be on B&P, and very likely in Technic sets too.

The BL prices depend entirely on their future usage in sets, but indeed they won't be affordable in there for a long time if they won't become available in B&P. That of course would balance the BL prices too. Hopefully this part will see a lot of usage though.

2 hours ago, howitzer said:

If you order by phone they’ll let you order parts that aren’t in stock on the website. I ordered like 50 black 19 long soft axles a while ago, which still aren’t in stock on the website.

When we saw the new smaller Gear Rack ?x? Curved, immediately make me think of some rotating pick/hoist mechanisms if it gonna use in some 2HY set? Maybe a crane arm ?

5 minutes ago, Polarlicht said:

#MeToo :laugh:

You do know that the "#" symbol can also be called "pound", right? :laugh:

2 hours ago, AVCampos said:

You do know that the "#" symbol can also be called "pound", right? :laugh:

Best forum on Eurobricks, technic is! 😁