And what is the source?

I hope it will not be the only Volvo Technic set for 2022.

19 minutes ago, Dylan M said:

I'm looking forward for a VoLVo Wheel Loader 30433 Polybag

Where you got any information about this?

5 hours ago, 1340cc said:

Don't think Lego would go with an electric car for the next Technic supercar as it would lack the engine and gearbox mechanisms that they normally put in them. But if they do, the Rimac Nevera might be possible? As Rimac is now partially owned by Porsche, and Lego seems to be obsessed with the Volkswagen group.

Or, as I mentioned earlier, they could model the Porsche Taycan, which is electric, but also has a two-speed gearbox. A two-speed would still never replace an eight-speed in my eyes, though.

That's a great subject matter for a smaller pricepoint. For example, in the 42096/42125/42126 scale.

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It's near the end of 2021, and the helicopter polybag is still nowhere to be found among the lego vendors.

Lol I literally bought it in my nearest market

3 hours ago, Dami said:

Lol I literally bought it in my nearest market

I have seen these here as well.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, 2GodBDGlory said:

while the Audi R8 is already nearing replacement. 

As some have mentioned, the eTron GTR is possible and it may match the timeline IF it is to replace the R8.

How much faith does Lego have in it's PoweredUp system to create a 1:8 scale electric supercar? Or probably more to the point does it have the capability to power one?

On 10/25/2021 at 1:48 PM, Dylan M said:

I'm looking forward for a VoLVo Wheel Loader 30433 Polybag

We getting like 8(!) useless none-function cars as "real sets" but a wheel loader ends up in a polybag... ?!

32 minutes ago, GoldVillage said:

We getting like 8(!) useless none-function cars as "real sets" but a wheel loader ends up in a polybag... ?!

After i bought the Big Yellow, all left in my pocket was to buy very small Yellow...

With Lego having a Ford license, what about a large scale Ford? The do have the recently re-launched Bronco line as well as a new unnamed rugged small SUV for 2023. 

2 minutes ago, deehtha said:

With Lego having a Ford license, what about a large scale Ford? The do have the recently re-launched Bronco line as well as a new unnamed rugged small SUV for 2023. 

I would love to see a new Bronco released, at a sufficient scale to realize its details. Where have you heard about this other upcoming SUV? I'm not familiar with it.

Last year, we get official announcement/photos of the 1HY wave on 18-November.
So I don’t think we will get to see any official photo before this date. 
Just patiently wait for another 3 weeks.

3 hours ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

I would love to see a new Bronco released, at a sufficient scale to realize its details. Where have you heard about this other upcoming SUV? I'm not familiar with it.

I don't remember where. An article I came across. Timberline is one of the copyrights Ford has so that may be it. Bronco Raptor also makes its debut in 2023. 

How about the corvette Z06 2022 (performance) model guys? It is set to be released in May, 2022. Has strong yet not so complex Corvette design language. What draws my attention most is that the mechanism that works with The Top. The way that Top goes up and down (in 16 secs) and reveals the Engine (which is hand made) just fits and also potentially poses challenge to Technic designer team for the mechanical 1:8 scale Lego supercars. Since Lego made serious attempts at the Sian scissor doors maybe it is possible that they might be interested in a mechanism like that.

Edited by thekoRngear