@Dazzzy I know about the 2030 date, but that's only us daft UK lot afaik, and I just don't think it's feasible, I'm not convinced.

But back to Lego. Maybe they will do hybrid models and hydrogen burning cars. Besides, just because a car is no longer in production doesn't mean they can't make a set from it. Look at the old Mustang and the DB5. There's still gonna be a desire for Lego to have better and more realistic multispeed transmissions beyond 2030.

If there are real-world electric telehandlers and the LEGO version doesn't have a transmission and cylinder engine, why not? :grin:

17 hours ago, AVCampos said:

If there are real-world electric telehandlers and the LEGO version doesn't have a transmission and cylinder engine, why not? :grin:

Zeux loader seemed to have motor-wheels (wheels with electric motors inside) and it worked for LEGO model of this sci-fi creation, so it should also work for a telehandler too.

Why do I have a vague yet uneasy feeling that the telehandler is gonna be a redo of this? It's even more or less at the same price point.

71AfHnLmAVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Maaboo35

On 9/16/2021 at 2:36 PM, nerdsforprez said:

Racing Water Scooter?  You mean Jet Ski? @ 467 pieces?  That might be interesting.  Though I can't imagine what the functions might be.  An impeller?  One that steers?  Hmmm.... I guess that is no more different than most Technic cars at that scale....

Yes! Maybe we will see a new impeller piece that works with LEGO Technic axles! That would be really cool.

Just now, HydroWorld Outlook said:

Yes! Maybe we will see a new impeller piece that works with LEGO Technic axles! That would be really cool.

That set was from the list now proven to be fake. Soz.

2 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

That set was from the list now proven to be fake. Soz.

Fake? Well, that sucks. Hopefully we will get a jet ski in the second wave.

Edited by HydroWorld Outlook

6 minutes ago, HydroWorld Outlook said:

Fake? Well, that sucks. Hopefully we will get a jet ski in the second wave.

It would have to be one big jet ski...

On 9/16/2021 at 12:31 PM, eric trax said:

hah I knew it :D

I won't be surprised if the 42139 looks shockingly similar to one of your tractors, Eric. You're one of the best tractor builders on this entire forum. :)

4 minutes ago, HydroWorld Outlook said:

I won't be surprised if the 42139 looks shockingly similar to one of your tractors, Eric. You're one of the best tractor builders on this entire forum. :)

I have feeling that we discuss about fake list :wink:

4 minutes ago, 1gor said:

I have feeling that we discuss about fake list :wink:

What? That's fake too? Can somebody please provide me the link to the updated list that isn't fake? Rest assured there are not many interesting sets on it, but it would still be better than looking at a fake list full of fake rumors!

6 hours ago, HydroWorld Outlook said:

What? That's fake too? Can somebody please provide me the link to the updated list that isn't fake? Rest assured there are not many interesting sets on it, but it would still be better than looking at a fake list full of fake rumors!

Well I'm affraid that until we get something like official from TLC we should keep our expectations low (and be patient)

As you can see here (updated)

42139 is all terrain vehicle and not tractor...I personally would like (even 3rd copy of 8284) tractor specially if we get 94mm tractor tires

As you can see list with tractor looks like it is a fake 

Among the sets with known names, I'm looking forward to this one the most: 42137 Formula E Porsche 99X Electric.

prev01sw.jpg91562A9F-5E86-47A2-B4BC-FAA6

I'm especially curious about how the front wheel arches are designed. The corvette 9L wheel arch might not fit, because its top side is too flat. Maybe we'll get a new panel.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

I'm hoping that the telehandler will be a compact model, rather than a tiny version of a regular model. Something on the scale of 42116 would be cool.

060320p949596ManitouMLT420-60HTelehandle

The shapes of the arches on the Chinese Sián version would probably fit well here, but obviously we won't see that on an official LEGO set. Unless the mould was leaked to Chinese copycats, who prematurely used it in their Lambo.

42 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I'm especially curious about how the front wheel arches are designed. The corvette 9L wheel arch might not fit, because its top side is too flat. Maybe we'll get a new panel.

Maybe something like the 42039 prototype’s wheelarch panels:
MjdjNmZlODdlMjJkZjI3YzgyNzhjNTBmYmY2ODlm

(Please remove if a leaked pic from a 2015 set isn’t allowed)

Edited by Milan
Just not to provoke anyone, changed the pic to a non confidential one.

2 minutes ago, LvdH said:

Maybe something like the 42039 prototype’s wheelarch panels:

I'm thinking of that as well, but it would be a smaller one, because the Porsche 99X has a price of only $49.99.

I certainly hope we won't get yet another new panel - perhaps they'll use the triangular one from Sian, or use flexaxles? The MK panel could fit, but honestly it'd be a tad overbearing due to the big size and intricate curvature. 

Edit: 50$ pricetag.... #21/22 panels? honestly no idea what they would do on such a weirdly shaped car.... 

Besides, I'd rather see more colour variety (not like I care personally, but all things considered would rather have my MOCs buildable for others) 

Overall a dissapointing, but not surprising list. 

Edited by syclone

One unusual thing about 2022 1H is that it seems very crowded with sets of higher price points.

There are
- $199.99 42130 18+
- $99.99 42127 Batmobile
- $129.99 42140 with C+
- $179.99 42141 another 18+

If the next supercar is released in June 2022 like the previous three, there may be some sales cannibalism.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Hey

hope it is good section here.

According to brickset set 42124 (PU RC Buggy set) is due to retire on 31st of December 2021:

https://brickset.com/sets/42124-1/Off-Road-Buggy

Is it true information or just error on the page? Set was released in 2021 so if going to be cancelled at the end of 2021 it seems to has very short life span...

Also cannot find this set at LEGO official page...so it is strange...

Greets

I believe it to be true and think it has to do with recent changes concerning safety. Something about the battery box, the new ones will require a screwdriver to open instead of a simply slide lock.

There has been speculation that it may be re-released with updated battery box but who can say for sure. Glad I picked up one when it first came out, not really a big fan of the model itself but it was a great parts pack for me and my first and only PU set.

Edited by Johnny1360

14 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

I believe it to be true and think it has to do with recent changes concerning safety. Something about the battery box, the new ones will require a screwdriver to open instead of a simply slide lock.

There has been speculation that it may be re-released with updated battery box but who can say for sure. Glad I picked up one when it first came out, not really a big fan of the model itself but it was a great parts pack for me and my first and only PU set.

There was supposed to be a new version of the Control+ Hub with screws in the initial released photos of the 42129 set, but apparently it was replaced by the original version without screws. TLG has stuck to that version since then, so I don't know if these safety-related changes are still going into effect.