Looks pretty legitimate, and rather promising if so. I remember recommending a 42053-scale backhoe in TLG's customer survey, so c'mon TLG - make it real! The Compact Excavator sounds great as well - could it be a revisit of the 2010 version? :moar:

Less positive - no more Monster Jam trucks?! Dammit TLG, you have screwed the pooch! That license could have run for years, and I wanted a Rammunition truck! Sigh... maybe the "Monster Truck" will be something along those lines. Though I doubt it. :hmpf:

IP tractor... woah, maybe a Deere? Or Case, even? Time will tell... :look:

Racing Water Scooter?  You mean Jet Ski? @ 467 pieces?  That might be interesting.  Though I can't imagine what the functions might be.  An impeller?  One that steers?  Hmmm.... I guess that is no more different than most Technic cars at that scale....

39 minutes ago, A Great Builder said:

If the list is correct. What will be the flagship of  H1?

42139?

Yup. What we believe to be the tractor.

Edited by Maaboo35

So no 1:10 car for 1HY, I guess they'll be alternating the releases with the 1:8 sets. I really wonder what will be the "Technic hub on wheels" minimalistic Control+ set this year :D 

8 minutes ago, kbalage said:

So no 1:10 car for 1HY, I guess they'll be alternating the releases with the 1:8 sets. I really wonder what will be the "Technic hub on wheels" minimalistic Control+ set this year :D 

Sounds akin to 42124, right down to the part count and price point.

7 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Sounds akin to 42124, right down to the part count and price point.

Since 42109 is rumored to be retiring this year it will be more a replacement for that - smaller wheels, no suspension. Race truck maybe? :)

34 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Since 42109 is rumored to be retiring this year it will be more a replacement for that - smaller wheels, no suspension. Race truck maybe? :)

Hey, anything's better than 42109...

36 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Hmm, the truck maybe even better, personally I would love to see the 3rd encounter of 42041. At least, something with a heavy nose and lightweight driven rear may not only nicely run but also drift is properly geared.

4 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

Racing Water Scooter?  You mean Jet Ski? @ 467 pieces?  That might be interesting.  Though I can't imagine what the functions might be.  An impeller?  One that steers?  Hmmm.... I guess that is no more different than most Technic cars at that scale....

Yeah this especially caught my attention.

This is looking to be a very interesting 1H

Nothing on the new 1:8 Supercar that SHOULD be releasing next year going by TLG's previous record. Im Hoping for a Pagani or a Koenigesgg (since they have the licence now). My bets are on an Audi R8 or a Ferrari LaFerrari or SF90 Stradale. 

9 hours ago, allanp said:

I hope it's not true. Been waiting for a flagship backhoe for ages. Does the release of a small one reduce the chances of that?

Based on my analytics from flagship set since 2000s’ in previous other topic, since this year we have ‘construction vehicle’ CAT bulldozer, so 2022 flagship likely shouldn’t a construction vehicle again, likely it will be a complicated truck, but I don’t want to speculate what it is now.

So, that’s why we have backhoe loader on 1HY on 2022.

I do hope and waited so long for a flagship backhoe, but seems likely maybe 2023 at least…

Edited by Technicallism

54 minutes ago, OnyyX said:

Nothing on the new 1:8 Supercar that SHOULD be releasing next year going by TLG's previous record. Im Hoping for a Pagani or a Koenigesgg (since they have the licence now). My bets are on an Audi R8 or a Ferrari LaFerrari or SF90 Stradale. 

My pick is Audi R8 Green Hell edition with dark turquoise color. Currently all 3 1:8 supercar set's company is subsidiary of volkswagen. and only last company is audi.(they has Bently also but it is not supercar-related company.)

And TLG suddenly started made lot of dark turquoise colored technic beam, connector, panel and thay already made dark turquoise colored part in past.

And as a precedent for Porsche and Bugatti, the color was used in large quantities one to two years before its launch.(Sian is not applicable, but unlike orange and azure colors, lime colors have been used steadily.)

And lastly, that 'Green Hell edition' is perfect for dark turquoise.

1 hour ago, OnyyX said:

1:8 supercar for technic UCS series likely launch on June-2022, so I think we won’t have the news so early until January-2022…

15 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

My pick is Audi R8 Green Hell edition with dark turquoise color. Currently all 3 1:8 supercar set's company is subsidiary of volkswagen. and only last company is audi.(they has Bently also but it is not supercar-related company.)

And TLG suddenly started made lot of dark turquoise colored technic beam, connector, panel and thay already made dark turquoise colored part in past.

And as a precedent for Porsche and Bugatti, the color was used in large quantities one to two years before its launch.(Sian is not applicable, but unlike orange and azure colors, lime colors have been used steadily.)

And lastly, that 'Green Hell edition' is perfect for dark turquoise.

Let’s focus the discussion on 1HY sets first….

I think Backhoe will be 8069 scale but with more details

13 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

This thing is probably a 42109 clone.

Probably yes

I also think 42138 may be a IP Quadbike or Motor since we got Ducatti two years ago.

The TBD think have same price as Ducatti and nearly same amount of pieces.

Maybe it start for another set series

Edited by Dami

14 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Possible but with the new tractor tyre from Jeep or Zetros I believed

Would be my guess too, I love technic models in the range of about 500 ... 1500 pieces as they tend more interesting than the smaller starting sets and more playable than the bigger shelf sets :-)  

14 hours ago, 1gor said:

IP tractor; I'm all ears....

Oh yeah. I hope for a Claas Axion or Arion with Zetros wheels in front and Xerion wheels on the back.

14 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Maybe FENDT ?!!!?!

As someone mentioned before, bigger Fendt tractors have mostly very big front tires.

BUT: Both Fendt and Claas have red rims ;-)

Actually, a ~1800 pcs-sized telehandler is also welcomed in the future as well, as we haven't had one at this scale for a long time..maybe 42138 is a Manitou one, though with less pieces

7 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Based on my analytics from flagship set since 2000s’ in previous other topic, since this year we have ‘construction vehicle’ CAT bulldozer, [...]

This year's flagship is the Zetros. The larger sets every two years are the equivalent to the super cars.

18 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

This year's flagship is the Zetros. The larger sets every two years are the equivalent to the super cars.

This year's flagship is the CAT...

9 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

This year's flagship is the CAT...

And why is last year's flagship not the Lambo?
For me, the flagship is the largest annual model of the 'normal' lineup - just to make comparisions easier. Everything else is "special interest". I'm just still looking for a term equivalent to "supercars" though. Megamachines? xD Sounds like a 90s cartoon or US 'documentation' :X

3 hours ago, Jundis said:

Would be my guess too, I love technic models in the range of about 500 ... 1500 pieces as they tend more interesting than the smaller starting sets and more playable than the bigger shelf sets :-)  

Oh yeah. I hope for a Claas Axion or Arion with Zetros wheels in front and Xerion wheels on the back.

As someone mentioned before, bigger Fendt tractors have mostly very big front tires.

BUT: Both Fendt and Claas have red rims ;-)

Yes that would be perfect opportunity to introduce 94mm tractor tires

14 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

I dunno, supercars have a special enough vibe to be considered separate from the rest of the Technic noise. Mining and construction vehicles don't (imo).

Edited by Bartybum

25 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

For me, the flagship is the largest annual model of the 'normal' lineup - just to make comparisions easier.

I think so far only the 1:8 supercars were handled separately from the "normal" Technic lineup, this makes the CAT the flagship of 2021. At least in 2019 the Liebherr was considered the flagship model and not the Defender (brickset.com tags also agree :grin:). 

15 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

I dunno, supercars have a special enough vibe to be considered separate from the rest of the Technic noise. Mining and construction vehicles don't (imo).

In this case I would say:

Since there will probably be a supercar next year and the ~200-250€ class this year is relatively simple RC-truck, my guess would be: ~200€ model will be a construction vehicle - with or without RC ;)

3 minutes ago, kbalage said:

I think so far only the 1:8 supercars were handled separately from the "normal" Technic lineup, this makes the CAT the flagship of 2021. At least in 2019 the Liebherr was considered the flagship model and not the Defender (brickset.com tags also agree :grin:).

The Defender? No no no... 2019 flagship was the 42099 - like the 9398 in 2013! :D

I will stop calling sets flagship and only reference them by price: mipro-230 -> model in price range of 230€... I don't think that will prevail. xD