1-Mar-2022 wave:
42130 - BMW M1000 RR K66 (18+), 1922pcs, €199.99
42133 - Telehandler, 143pcs, €9.99
42139 - All-Terrain Vehicle, 764pcs, €74.99
42140 - App-controlled Transformation Car, 772pcs, €129.99
42141 - Formula 1 Car (18+), 1431pcs, €179.99

UPDATED (10-Oct-2021)

Edited by Technicallism

Holy..! A backhoe?! The only thing I was hoping for a long time, though as a 2H flagship set..nevertheless, it sounds promising! As for the others, I hope that the IP tractor turns out to be a Claas.

News not firm… still waiting more source…. 
Nevertheless, a backhoe using 42123 jeep tyre for front & 42129 Zetro tyre for the rear look legit… considering this size of the set

Not even all sets from 2021 are officially released, but the discussion for 2022 is already opened... That's gonna be a long wait :)

I'm particularly interested in the backhoe, because that's a guarrantee for good functionality, and in the tractor, I wonder what brand they will use, cause we already had two Claas sets, so maybe another brand?

Btw, may I ask, what is your source?

So, another small RC car following the Top Gear and Buggy. I guess those are selling well enough to warrant more, even if they are pretty expensive for what they are.

Backhoe is great news if true, and tractor is also interesting. The water scooter might be something new, even if it's small and thus somewhat uninteresting to me. The rest appears to be pretty standard.

Backhoe price point seems too low. Concerned what that set would look like. Tractor, possible they went after Deere license? I wonder if the unknown set is an aircraft.

18 minutes ago, Rebel_Lego said:

Not even all sets from 2021 are officially released, but the discussion for 2022 is already opened... That's gonna be a long wait :)

We are actually 4 days behind schedule... :laugh: Last year the discussion topic was started September 12.

I wonder if 42137 will be similar to 8069 when it comes to size and functions. It has more parts than 8069, but I have the impression that recent sets have higher part count than comparable studless sets from the past. Perhaps we will see the return of the big bucket (32030), I think 8069 actually was the last set it appeared in.

4 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Maybe FENDT ?!!!?!

That would be great - red technic racing wheels small no matter what scale it will be...

31 minutes ago, Rebel_Lego said:

I'm particularly interested in the backhoe, because that's a guarrantee for good functionality, and in the tractor, I wonder what brand they will use, cause we already had two Claas sets, so maybe another brand?

Btw, may I ask, what is your source?

Saw it from Reddit

Anyway, rumour list for other themes such as Creator, Harry Potter, City, Star Wars….. has been reported by Promobricks so I won’t surprise if Technic have it too

At least we have something now waiting to be confirmed for…

2 minutes ago, kolbjha said:

We are actually 4 days behind schedule... :laugh: Last year the discussion topic was started September 12.

I wonder if 42137 will be similar to 8069 when it comes to size and functions. It has more parts than 8069, but I have the impression that recent sets have higher part count than comparable studless sets from the past. Perhaps we will see the return of the big bucket (32030), I think 8069 actually was the last set it appeared in.

8455 had about 700 parts...

14 minutes ago, kolbjha said:

Possible but with the new tractor tyre from Jeep or Zetros I believed

7 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Possible but with the new tractor tyre from Jeep or Zetros I believed

Yes, I think it's natural to use these tyres now that they are available.

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

about 2022 1HY line-up

Backhoe loader with not to many parts, sounds promising!

The excavator seems tiny with this part count 

25 minutes ago, kolbjha said:

Probably true. And if that is the case I am a little disappointed as I've been waiting for a good size backhoe using pneumatics. On the other hand, price is attractive...

I hope it's not true. Been waiting for a flagship backhoe for ages. Does the release of a small one reduce the chances of that?

Edited by allanp

1 hour ago, efferman said:

Big Bud 747

No, I think modern tractor would be the case; besides 747 has V16 engine...even with CLAAS tires it would be not enough space to maintain proportions

But it is a good sarcasm

2 minutes ago, Parazels said:

What is TBD?

To be determined. 
not realizing 8455 part count, this ‘hoe could be promising after all.