Do your kids just keep smashing your MOCs as fast as you can build them? Do you need something with REAL DURABILITY?

Look no further than THE UNDISASSEMBLEABLE MOC!!!

With 100% of the pieces permanently locked together, those pesky children can try as they might, but nothing short of part destruction (or possibly illegal bending of parts that no youngster would dare attempt) will take even a single element off of this beauty!

As if that weren't enough, it's is also a fully functional remote-controlled car, with breathtaking proportions and scintillating performance! The Servo motor's longevity is ensured by blocking it from ever reaching its extreme points, saving wear on them, and the L-motor's raw performance is maximized with efficient gearing. Perhaps the joy of its operation can even teach your children a more excellent way than the thrills of destruction.

Order today for the low, low, price of $999.99* by calling our skilled team of professionals at 1-800-$%^-#$%@!!!!!

*Plus shipping, processing, handling, snack, jacuzzi, and mystery fees. (Tax is not mentioned as it is more certain than death) Batteries not included--including the rechargeable one pictured!!!

640x412.png

640x412.png

640x409.png

640x412.png

END OF SALES PITCH

So, I finally got around to installing Stud.io, and as an introductory model, I decided to attempt a MOC that I would never build in real life--one in which all the parts are permanently connected. It wasn't as hard as I expected, largely because of the introduction of the larger frames since I originally conceived the idea. The main flaw is that the Servo motor cannot rotate all the way to the end points, but other than that I am pleased with it! Let me know if you discover any aspects that either cannot be built, or can be taken apart.

Perhaps this is how I attach the file?

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=255849

How does the connection of the rear axle inside those 5x11 frames work? Looks to me like something that can't go together efen before it can't come apart, but I could be wrong of course :grin:

@piterx you might wanna edit your signature. Seing that dumb "Tinypic image no longer available" image really doesn't help anybody :tongue:

Edited by Gray Gear

1 hour ago, Gray Gear said:

@piterx you might wanna edit your signature. Seing that dumb "Tinypic image no longer available" image really doesn't help anybody :tongue:

ahah yep you're totally right! ill just make something for it :)

Hmmm, interesting concept, I wonder if some of it could actually be dismantled due to how flexible the largest frames can be (ehem, Flexari, ehem). Albeit I do not own the parts to verify how much actual deformation they can have. 

Though nothing a pair of tweezers, razor blades and needle-nose pliers can't dismantle))) 

5 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

How does the connection of the rear axle inside those 5x11 frames work? Looks to me like something that can't go together efen before it can't come apart, but I could be wrong of course :grin:

If I understand you correctly, it works like in this image, just with frames filling in the bare pin and axle.

800x1067.jpg

9 minutes ago, syclone said:

Hmmm, interesting concept, I wonder if some of it could actually be dismantled due to how flexible the largest frames can be (ehem, Flexari, ehem). Albeit I do not own the parts to verify how much actual deformation they can have. 

Though nothing a pair of tweezers, razor blades and needle-nose pliers can't dismantle))) 

Yes, I'm pretty sure I could get a physical one apart, though some pins might pay the price (there's a reason I'm one of the few builders who regularly run out of pins!).

Did I link to the file correctly? 

1 hour ago, dr_spock said:

Has it been children tested yet?

As it is a virtual MOC, I tested it extensively with virtual children.

52 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Couldn't tell you! I haven't seen that movie, though my Dad had told me the plot many times.

Although I am aware that we're going off topic here, it's a must-watch. I won't spoil anything though!