Clonecommando007

Eurobricks Clone Wars Building Contest

My Vignette Entry:

The Droid General Revealed

2581159165_9b2932e484_b.jpg

This vignette is based off a scene from Star Wars: Clone Wars, Chapter 20. General Grievous reveals himself to Ki-Adi-Mundi and some other Jedi (K'Kruhk & Tarr Seirr in this vignette) at the end of the Battle of Hypori.. He ambushes them in the wreckage of a crashed Republic assault ship after saying these words:

Jedi, you are surrounded. Your armies decimated. Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare.

As the Jedi slowly back up, they don't realize that the Droid General is right behind them...

You can find more pics here: My Flickr Photostream

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

heres the Bignette:

TRENCH CAPTURE

dsc00388.jpg

total view

angled

clone side

droids side

Foul in fighter

Basicly, this scene takes place near the end of the clone war. a small group of clones was sent to capture sepratist fuel resorces, Foul Moudama lead this team. they came close to death though, trade feteration artillery hammered them with hard laser fire, Foul, through pure strategy lead the clones to an eventual victory. i used standard coulered bricks to bring out the cartooneyness of the clone wars series, the use of studs instead of snot is a pure personal preference.

Edited by kimt
Full view picture deeplinked for viewers pleasure

Order 66: The Fall of Obi-Wan KenobiMy Vignette

At the twilight of the Clone Wars, Order 66 is given by Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious via hologram (see Cody's right hand). Commander Cody is only too happy to set aside his loyalty to Obi-Wan Kenobi, thereby showing his total allegiance to the Republic!

No sooner has Cody unleashed the deadly laser bolt towards Obi-Wan (cant fit an AT-TE on 8x8 :tongue: ), than a reconnaissance droid is sent to find any trace of our water-logged Jedi!

Will Obi-Wan escape? (I think we all know the answer here?! :wink: )

vigclonewars_001.jpg

Here's my Brickshelf

Edited by I Scream Clone

Vignette----Ye Kilre (2nd one)

Clones of the 792nd are sent to destroy the Kilre and a droid kills thier commander. Then with fierce heart the clones shoot the BD. Now the clones must escape the Kilre before it lights up like the morning sky.

Bignette---Gumpos V. Clones (first one)

This takes place before the battle of Corusaunt.

The brave clones fight the Gumpos to clear way for the T'welks (but unfortunately the T'welks don't help) and then a trooper falls and takes the Gumpo chief and two droids down with him. And Fisto takes the dreaded STAP out and sounds a brief victory for the clones.

(Sorry for the size of the pics.)

post-2856-1213633887.jpg

post-2856-1213633905.jpg

Edited by commandosevy

Heres my vignette, It has a very low parts count but I think it is very effective. dscn1132_resize.jpg

Its the scene from ROTS where Yoda says goodbye to Tarful and Chewie, the plates at the front of the image is the boarding ramp of Yoda's pod.

Heres my Bignette entry. It is a whole mix of different parts of the geonosis scene from Star Wars episode II dscn1136_resize.jpg

Mace Windu has jumped off the balcony, his cape on fire because 2 super battle droids have blasted it. Although the clones weren't hear in this scene in the film I added them in. Jango Fett is putting on his helmet and about to join the battle. R2-D2 has rollign towards C-3P0's head to pull it along to attach it to his body like in the film. My poor representation of Ki-Adi Mundi is deflecting the blasts of a super battle droid. I didn't use many clones or droids in this scene because I didn't have any more episode II ones available. My custom clone commander is also present on the destroyed turret aswell as Obi-Wan, Poggle the lesser and Darth Tyranus.

EDIT: I HAVE RE-SIZED ALL MY PICS. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY ARE STILL TO BIG. THANKYOU

Edited by Skipper 24

Here's my vignette entry(the bignette will follow; I forgot to take an OVERALL shot of the thing so do your best in identifying where the stuff is. I'll try my best to put it back together and take an overall shot so you can see where everything is):

img_1510.jpg

img_1511.jpg

img_1512.jpg

It's called the Recapture of Project 13.

Basically, the SBD got into the vault with the plans and got the plans. Now he wants out and Jango is warning the clone not to go inside as the reconassaince(I hope that's spelled right. :tongue: ) droids are experiencing some disturbance inside the pitch dark vault. They are not equipped with night vision; just some mouse droids.

In the story, the clone grabs his blaster but accidentally opens the door. A Mouse Droid flys out at top speed, taking the clone off his guard and shooting the blaster. The SBD instantly recognizes danger and emerges, killing the clone and unlocking the holo-reader at the console previously manned by the clone. I will probably take pics of the story so you can get a better idea of what really happened there. :sweet:

Here's my vignette (8x8):

Title: EP III: R2-D2 vs. The Super Battle Droids

Description/Story: C3PO talking, "After landing on General Grevious ship R2-D2was left all alone to face that gastly army of battle droids!"

ContestShot.jpg

Gallery

Here's my bignette:

Title: Battle for Supremacy

Description/Story: The 88th Legion tries to establish an outpost on Separatist planet of Raxus Prime.

P1010521.jpg

Gallery

Edited by Rook

Ok, here is my vignette and bignette.

Vignette: Kashyyyk's fall:

When order 66 was called all clones would kill their jedi commanders and anyone who got in their way. It just happened that the wookiees were the ones in the way. I cant get the pictures on here so you can look at my brickshelf page: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Iceman03...te/dsc_0456.jpg

All Pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=324585

Bignette: Planet Hoth: Clone Wars Style

Did you ever wonder how they had an underground base so quickly at Hoth. Many years ago clones had formed a base that was attacked by the separatists but their attempts always failed. Same for this one, I cant get the pictures on here so you can look at my brickshelf page: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Iceman03...th/dsc_0441.jpg

EDIT: In Your BS folder. Click the pics once more and then copy the link in the adress bar and use it for the image link here!

All Pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=324587

Edited by Iceman03
quick explain link image thing

The Clone Wars: Ilum Cave My Vignette

Awhile after Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli defended the cave with the help of Padme' and Captain Typho from the Chameleon Droids.

Jedi Master Plo Koon took his apprentice Adnan Ramic to the Ilum Cave to create his first lightsaber.

With the help of The Force, Adnan is able to pull a blue crystal for his Saber, and to begin his journey as a Jedi Knight.

entrie.jpg

My Flickr Photostream

Edited by Numbuh23

This is my bignette entry for the Eurobricks Clone Wars Building CONTEST. It is one of the battles for Felucia. Check out the beastly flowers :laugh:. The backround is a picture I got off of wookiepedia. For some odd reson I couldn't download the picture so just go to my Brickshelf page to see it. Hope you like it.

Bignette: Battle for Felucia

Click here to see more pictures on my Brickshelf link.

This is my vignette entry for the Eurobricks Clone Wars Building CONTEST. It is a scene from the battle for Kashyyyk. The scene shows a clone getting blown up :sad:, a swamp trooper shootig a droid (the light saber in the droids back), and a wookie and Yoda :yoda:. The tower is supposed to be the place where Yoda, the two clones, and the two wookies were during the battle, but as you ca see I can't fit them all in the tower :hmpf_bad:.

Vignette: Battle for Kashyyk

Click here to see more pictures of Battle for Kashyyk on my Brickshelf link.

Edited by Boom

Clone Wars: Defense Of Jabba's Palace -My Bignette

About a month or two after Adnan Ramic had become a true Jedi Knight back at Ilum, his story now moves on to Tatooine.

Adnan and his master, Plo Koon, have been kept to guard Jabba The Hutt, and his Palace.

They had received word from Scout Troopers and undercover Jawas

that a small group highly advanced Battle Droids were on their way to the palace.

Adnan uses the force, and as he does, he senses the Battle Droids near, and in doing so, jumps from the Palace defense wall and...

entry2.jpg

Flickr Photostream For Both Entries

Edited by Numbuh23

Chancellor Palpatine's Theta-Class Shuttle

(Bignette entry)

After killing many younglings, Palpatine's shuttle arrives at the Jedi Temple. They conspire against the republic...

(The model lights up (www.lifelites.com) ~ no photoshopping here!)

1-95.jpg

More pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/61637

Good luck. :classic:

Mission Possible but not Probable

The powerful Republic Commando Lamda Squad was assigned do infiltrate and destroy one of the many numerous droid factories on the frigid planet of Mygeeto. But in a brutal firefight, all of Lambda Squad were killed, save for RC-1142, as he continues his mission to make it to the power core of the factory and destroy it.

2545035139_de57090c0a.jpg

Edited by Uberlag

BASE INFILTRATION: DANTOOINE

This is the battle of Dantooine during the late Clone Wars. Anakin and Obi-wan infiltrate the droid's undergroung base.

Hey everyone here is my Vig entry! It is set when order 66 is happening. A lone jedi is fighting for is life in some jungle ruins on the planet kcirbsilloh.

2606080901_2cb8c51cb7.jpg

2606086279_990dde84c8.jpg

2606098093_83067ee1f3.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Oh and there is 1 side all the way around hanging off.

-hollisbrick

Edited by hollisbrick

Here's my vig. I call it... BASE INFILTRATION: DANTOOINE. The story behind this vig is a rather simple one. To put in an easy way, Master Yoda sent Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi with a small detatchment of 212th troopers to infiltrate a hidden Seperatist base and get information on project B-3, the ultra battle ddroid. Now to explain the vig. On the top we have a few 212th troopers running into battle and running over Joe Vig. Sub-level 1 we have Anakin making spare parts to say the least. And on sub-level 2 we got Obi-wan using the force on a command and security battle droid. He also notices the controls to project B-3. I havent made the story from there, but enjoi!! :classic:

Edited by Justin2224

Ok here we go. My Vignette is after Obi-Wan falls and when commander cody is looking for him with a droid. Then commander fox told him that No one could of survived that fall. I could not get a good picture so I took it side ways. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CloneMe/...te/dsc_0492.jpg

My brickshelf page of all the pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=325864

You guys have to look at the bs page to see more and better pics.

post-3365-1214402387.jpg

My Bignette is Order 66 on Endor. Emperor Palpatine sends his new aprentice Darth Vader to Endor to demolish the last of the jedi. He sends him to Endor because he knows that there will an uprising from the creatures that are loyal to the jedi, such as the Ewoks who would fight along the jedi in any circumstance.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CloneMe/...te/dsc_0475.jpg

My brickshelf page of all the pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=325884

You guys have to look at the bs page to see more and better pics.

post-3365-1214402511.jpg

Edited by CloneMe

OK, I'm uploading the final pics of the TRUE entry. I hope CC won't mind this confusion; this fixation, I'm confident to say, will have NOTHING agains the rules and is significantly more exciting. :wink: So once THEY are up you can judge my bignette. :sweet:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

Vignette: Factory Infiltration

Here's my Entry!

EDIT: Due to the request of a few members, below is the revised backstory!

Backstory: After Anakin "visited" the Jedi Temple and killed the younglings, Palpatine decided to go to Mustafar instead of sending Anakin. Instead, Anakin was sent to a building facility to approve of one of the new vehicles the Head Engineer had designed before mass production. Now, where Jack comes in. Jack and his private army have fought alongside the Republic and Anakin many times. However, Jack sensed a change in Anakin, and began keeping tabs on him as much as possible. As soon as he heard that Anakin had entered the Jedi Temple with a squad of Clone Troopers, he flew out to see what was going on. He got there in time to see Anakin leaving. He followed him to the factory, then waited until he went inside. When all was clear, he flew in close and dropped a mine on the wall and blew open the gaping hole in the wall. In a fiery rage for the lost lives of the now deceased young ones, Jack attacked Anakin. The figures on the roof depict the forces of light and dark battling as Jack and Anakin are.

This was originally be the Jedi Temple, but SirNadroj did that before I could...

Didn't want to look like I was copying someone else's idea. Besides, I think this one turned out bettter!

And a teaser pic:(sorry for the immense size!)lego_003.jpg

EDIT:To see the rest of the pics, click on the link to my Flickr account and go to the last page. Had to delete the sets because I can only have 3 and want to keep my current MOC's in the 3 sets I'm allowed.

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Here are my entries:

Vig: A deal with the Count:

2613976572_f5f0887e45_o.jpg

This takes place between AOTC and ROTS. Its when Count Dooku discovers Greivous, the Kaleesh, has great potential as a leader for the Separatists. In a devious plan, the Count uses his force powers to purposely crash the Kaleesh's starfighter. Greivous was mortally wounded. Dooku then went to the crash site and offered to help Greivous by giving him a new droid body, and return, Greivous would serve as the droid general. The wounded soon-to-be general agreed, and he never knew that the Count himself had made the general crash...

Reference: Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide, By Ryder Windham.

Big: Battle of Jabiim:

2613143621_1bbd1ee808_o.jpg

This also takes place in between episodes 2 and 3. In this battle, a detachment of clone troopers and many Jedi were sent to the planet Jabiim to fight off the CIS forces. This planet was very important to the Republic because of its large amount of resources. General Kenobi and his padawan, Anakin Sky Walker were sent there to lead the clones and Jedi into battle. Unfortunatley, the CIS started to become to powerful, and many Jedi and Clones died. One of the Jedi thought to be dead was Kenobi himself. Anakin had lost his master... and the Republic was losing the battle badly, so an order came from Coruscant to tell the remaining troops and Jedi to pull out and form a full retreat. As Anakin made his journey back to Coruscant and mourned his fallen master, he found that he could use the force to squeeze a man's windpipe. But to his great surprise and happiness when he returned to Coruscant, he found that his master escaped and flew back to the Jedi Temple. But the mourning continued for the lost battle and brave Jedi who lost their lives in it...

Reference: Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide, By Ryder Windham.

You can see more pics of both entries here, and all comments can be posted in the discussion thread. Thanks!

Saleucami Patrol

Late in the clone wars the Siege of Saleucami finally ends in a republic victory. Patrols of clones are sent out into the arid and inhospitable world in search of resistance from CIS supporters. Torn by war, Saleucami is still covered in the corpses of clones and droids who fell during the siege.

post-2909-1214588024.jpg

I tried mucking about with it on Adobe, but I'm not sure if I made it better or worse

The Clone Wars Battle of Mon Calamari

battle_of_mon_calamari_23.jpg

The moc was built on a 16x16 base, and does not extend more than 2 studs over the side at any point. Obviously it's during the Clone Wars and on Mon Calamari. It includes Jedi General Kit Fisto who's guiding a force water orb at the diving Manta Droid Subfighter, and a Clone Scuba Trooper who's firing off a shot at it. The base is supposed to be the Mon Calamari ocean sea floor with a crevice in it.

If you want to see more pics of the moc click the following link: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/62308

Edited by legorevolution