[Entry for the September 2021 Faction Mini-Challenge]:  A East Wind Trading Company shop in Pontelli: Shopkeeper: Colonel Brickinson. I am honoured to see you, how are you. Brickinson: I'm fine, thanks Shady. Shopkeeper: Please call me Slim. What can I do for you? Brickinson: May I have your attention, please. I would like to buy something for my wife. Something nice. I heard that tulips are quite the rage. Shopkeeper: Quite so. May I recommend a "Royal Blue" or a "Orange Emperor"? Brickinson: Are these those flower-thingies here on your desk? Shopkeeper: Precisely, Sir. Brickinson: I think she will like that blue flower-thing. Shopkeeper: The "Royal Blue" tulip, Sir. Brickinson: Alright. How much is it? Shopkeeper: That will be a fifth of a dubloon. Brickinson: Quite expensive - but ok.  Talking about fractions of dubloons, have you met that guy from Corrington who is talking about a new system of coinage? Shopkeeper: Nope. Brickinson: Well, then, here's your money. Please stand up. 
   One more question: Are your flowers genuine? Shopkeeper: Of course, Sir. Maybe other shops are just imitating, but my tulips are of the highest quality. Brickinson: Good. Have a nice day then! (leaves) (And this is how the story went on)   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  My challenge entry for Eslandola.   The story so far: Something for a Lady Buying Some Flowers   (You are here) Captain Cookies next move Gray's Universal Store What is he doing here? The Tulip Traders Tulips in the Garden The first LTP Those Terrible Tulips The first LTP - continued The Holdup Neighbourhood Watch and a New Idea Tulips ... and sistershipping A Good Idea? A modern coin system - and someone buys a house The Final Tulip Duel   (official end of the story line)   Tulips of Pontelli - 1st Epilogue New Projects 2nd Tulip Epilogue 3rd Tulip Epilogue - Back at HQ