Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Blue imperial guards in IKEA frame

Hello to all mates this is an idea that i want to share , i see that a lot of friends try to make a story with our lovely characters in a frame.So one day i go to IKEA and buy a photo frame and make my try!!

51328690058_5c7d2916f0_b.jpg

51329205109_869b6640a1_b.jpg

51328485456_fd9f94f50f_b.jpg

51330828453_17d990bd93_k.jpg

51329476615_87b98ae4a4_b.jpg

Edited by pantelis

Not a bad idea at all, nor the build. :pir-grin:

Personally, I don't like Ikea, it's Swedish propaganda in other countries, also it affects other similar stores, therefore there are no original ideas anymore but just Ikea copycats.

But hey, hey. Don't let my personal preference offend you, I'm sure they produce quality stuff, it's just the store in general I dislike. :cannon:

Anyway, back to the topic, good frame, fits the build perfectly. Funnily enough, I'm yet to see someone actually do this (I think) so yer the first person that I see with such idea. Good job! :pir-thumb:

3 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

Not a bad idea at all, nor the build. :pir-grin:

Personally, I don't like Ikea, it's Swedish propaganda in other countries, also it affects other similar stores, therefore there are no original ideas anymore but just Ikea copycats.

But hey, hey. Don't let my personal preference offend you, I'm sure they produce quality stuff, it's just the store in general I dislike. :cannon:

Anyway, back to the topic, good frame, fits the build perfectly. Funnily enough, I'm yet to see someone actually do this (I think) so yer the first person that I see with such idea. Good job! :pir-thumb:

Thank you for this feadback my mate..its something that a lot of people try and i have seen so great mocs!

I like it! It's a pretty great "framing" of the scene. :pir-huzzah1:

Great, it looks a lot better in the frame. Before it was just a small and nice fortress on the beach. Now you have a 3D picture on the wall.

Looks nice!  I would consider changing the plain yellow background for something similar to the box background art on the Classic Pirates set boxes.  :classic:

I have seen several different approaches for filling frames with lego, this is a good one, I really like the old smile faces, you can make your own story way easier with them. Here you can decide, is the guy angry or happy to meet King Kahuka, I see him happy :D