Aurore

CDC2 CMF : Aurore [Scholars & Spellcasters - and some Scammers too]

Beautiful collection and imagery! As I said elsewhere, it inspired me to keep improving mine. 

I love the dryad base. I need to get some of those. And the hand piece blends in really well.

What is the minifig head piece held by Hatto?

The embalmer is great and all the accessories are top-notch!

Edited by Eyrezer

@DwalinF :blush: ... thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with the colours...

@BardDandelion Thank you very much! I went with the kind of characters I usually appreciate in series or video games. :grin:

@Eyrezer Thank you so much! Those swirling minifig stands, like the one I used in green for the dryad, are indeed really great! Most - if not all - of the colours were available from B&P if I recall well.
The head piece is the new remembrall from the HP theme (part #6350923)

These are all so good I can’t even pick one that stands out above the rest. You have an amazing eye for figure combos, and even the surprising choices seem obvious in your hands. I will say, I’m glad Angharad wears fireproof clothing, otherwise I’d be nervous with a long flowing skirt around fire-breathing hatchlings…

You certainly have a knack for minifigs!  I love the theme, and the execution is just perfection. :wub:

Amazing figs! Really good parts and storys.

My favourite is the dragon breeder. Maybe she is from Zamorah or that she has learnt her trade there.