Sign in to follow this  
Nom Carver

Little Raptor

Well done! Despite the proportions (in this case lego city style), there are details that immediately strike the original F22 Raptor, such as the shape of the post burners and the shape of the wings, at this point you just need to try your hand at making larger models, detailed and functional, I can't wait to see how everything will evolve!:thumbup:

14 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Well done! Despite the proportions (in this case lego city style), there are details that immediately strike the original F22 Raptor, such as the shape of the post burners and the shape of the wings, at this point you just need to try your hand at making larger models, detailed and functional, I can't wait to see how everything will evolve!:thumbup:

I know the size is pretty odd, in reallity it should be about the size of the 31039 blue power jet set, I used to have that set built but i couldnt update it at the time to look more like a war vehicle instead of an aerobatic plane, I know fighter planes are supposed to be huge, but I sort of standardized my collection to the silly city proprtions. In an ideal world, i wold defitly turn that set to grey just like i did to the 31023 yellow racers hellicopter.

7 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Cute fighter. It has the look and is swooshable enough for the kids.

Sure, its very swoshable for my own delight :grin:.