Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII (you are here)

Chapter XXIII

Meanwhile (in case you’ve forgotten, I mean, while Eslandola in general and certain individual people in particular were in despair at the loss of Captain Argentum) Captain Edward Argentum was not particularly enjoying himself either.

Lost%20at%20Sea%2C%20One%20Angry%20Captain%20%281%29.JPG

To be continued...

Lost%20at%20Sea%2C%20One%20Angry%20Captain%20%282%29.JPG

I've always liked these tread pieces, this was a fun use to find for them.  It's a bit flimsy for sure.  But not more flimsy than everything else in this vig. :pir-laugh:  Also fun to use the turquoise underwater stuff.  New appreciation for those, they're actually really cool.

Thanks to those of you who are sticking with the Captain in his adventures.  Will the sharks get him at last or with Edward Argentum cheat death again?? :pir-look:

Edited by Kai NRG

Great use of that algae, Kai!  Was wondering if you'd ever do something with it :laugh:  The colors here (and the turtle...) are gorgeous, even though it's so small, and that raft technique with the tread pieces is just brilliant :wub:  Looks like some crazy balancing going on though (especially with that shark!), I don't envy you the photography :grin:  Now tell us what happens next! 

That is an ingenious build! One of the best above/below water MOCs I've seen. And the figure (and fish/shark) posing brings the scene to life. Excellent! :thumbup:

I like the underwater view of what is happening. The raft, Edward Argentum and the shark are well represented in an action sequence.

On 8/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, Garmadon said:

Great use of that algae, Kai!  Was wondering if you'd ever do something with it :laugh:  The colors here (and the turtle...) are gorgeous, even though it's so small, and that raft technique with the tread pieces is just brilliant :wub:  Looks like some crazy balancing going on though (especially with that shark!), I don't envy you the photography :grin:  Now tell us what happens next! 

Thanks Garmadon! :pir-laugh:  Yes, there's some balancing going on... also a little sticky putty.  :pir-grin:  You've seen my desk lately, you know I haven't got time for the next one yet... :pir-wink:

On 8/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, Ross Fisher said:

knew he was still alive! 

Takes more than a shipwreck to do Captain A in, for sure! :pir-grin:

On 8/30/2021 at 7:19 PM, Capt Wolf said:

That is an ingenious build! One of the best above/below water MOCs I've seen. And the figure (and fish/shark) posing brings the scene to life. Excellent! :thumbup:

Thanks Capt!  I also really enjoyed doing above and below this way, somehow not having a seabed effectively made it look bigger than it really is.

On 8/31/2021 at 2:05 PM, NOD said:

I like the underwater view of what is happening. The raft, Edward Argentum and the shark are well represented in an action sequence.

Thanks NOD!

On 9/25/2021 at 5:55 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Fine build. Glad to see that he is still alive.

Thanks Captain B!