Ayrlego

[Mini Challenge - September 2021] Faction Flavours! - RESULTS POSTED!!

On 8/29/2021 at 9:46 PM, Ayrlego said:

Due Date: Sunday 3 October

Ooh, we've got 'til the third?  Why did I think it was just until the end of the month?  This is information procrastinators like me shouldn't know until their builds are at least half done :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:

An entry for Eslandola!  It's about time Captain Whiffo showed up again (and Captain Nordau)!  Now to get them back in ships :pir-grin:

51544296368_aca0f3d6d4_z.jpg

On 10/24/2021 at 6:46 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Challenge is over, right?

I tried to find the results but didn't find them anywhere. Did I miss something? :pir-cry_sad:

Yes, we are working on them!  (No you didn't miss it :pir-grin:)  You can expect them in the next few days, I think! :pir-sweet:

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Yes, we are working on them!  (No you didn't miss it :pir-grin:)  You can expect them in the next few days, I think! :pir-sweet:

That was a great and fun challenge.

„May the Sack be with you.“:vader:

1 hour ago, NOD said:

That was a great and fun challenge.

It was.  And great participation and builds from everybody as well! :pir-sweet:

1 hour ago, NOD said:

„May the Sack be with you.“:vader:

:pir-grin: :iamded_lol:

Faction Flavours - Minichallenge RESULTS!!

Without much ado let's get to the results!  Congrats to all the entrants though - an excellent turn-out all around, and several categories were quite closely contested when it came down to judging the winners :pir-classic:

Categories:

Corrington - winner, @lmcpicture

Oleon - winner, @Ross Fisher

Eslandola - winner, @Justsomebrix

Sea Rats - winner@NOD

And the overall winning faction (with the highest average score altogether), the Sea Rats!  Congratulations! :pir-sweet:

The prize for the top scoring entry from each category is a new Class 3 ship licence (to be activated by a micro-build); and the Sea Rats, coming in with the highest average score overall, are additionally awarded a free Class 5 ship licence for the faction (activated by a micro-build).  Great job all, and thanks to everybody who entered! 

7 minutes ago, Garmadon said:

Faction Flavours - Minichallenge RESULTS!!

Without much ado let's get to the results!  Congrats to all the entrants though - an excellent turn-out all around, and several categories were quite closely contested when it came down to judging the winners :pir-classic:

Categories:

Corrington - winner, @lmcpicture

Oleon - winner, @Ross Fisher

Eslandola - winner, also @lmcpicture!

Sea Rats - winner, @NOD

And the overall winning faction (with the highest average score altogether), the Sea Rats!  Congratulations! :pir-sweet:

The prize for the top scoring entry from each category is a new Class 3 ship licence (to be activated by a micro-build); and the Sea Rats, coming in with the highest average score overall, are additionally awarded a free Class 5 ship licence for the faction (activated by a micro-build).  Great job all, and thanks to everybody who entered! 

Congrats to the winners! Which build is @lmcpicture 's Eslandola entry? Would love to check it out!

1 minute ago, evancelt said:

Congrats to the winners! Which build is @lmcpicture 's Eslandola entry? Would love to check it out!

Here you go!   And that's a good idea - I'll go ahead and link all the winning entries above! :pir-huzzah2:

1 minute ago, Garmadon said:

Here you go!   And that's a good idea - I'll go ahead and link all the winning entries above! :pir-huzzah2:

Thanks! I thought that one was by @Justsomebrix :pir-grin:

3 hours ago, evancelt said:

an excellent turn-out all around,

Congratulations winners!!! But great job all this was super good turnout!!

I congratulate all winners and thank everyone who took part. :pir-huzzah2:  It was a fun Mini Challenge. I enjoyed seeing the funny builds and read the stories.

Magic, thanks guys! 

I don't really play the EGS side of things, so happy to let that free license go to the nation. I also don't have my brown bricks available yet, so someone else might have to build that for me.

Anyone from Oleon willing to step up?

I'm honored to have won, there was definetly some tough competition!

Can the class 3 ship only be activated by a microbuild? Because I happen to have a class 3 Cutter moc ready to get posted. 

34 minutes ago, Justsomebrix said:

I'm honored to have won, there was definetly some tough competition!

Can the class 3 ship only be activated by a microbuild? Because I happen to have a class 3 Cutter moc ready to get posted. 

Yes, congrats!  And I don't think there'd be any trouble with you just using the licence on a full-size vessel instead of a microbuild if you'd like to :thumbup: ...but just so happens I may be able to offer you something better :pir-grin: :pir_laugh2:

I may or may not have a half finished micro-ship lying on my desk that was meant for the Terraversa challenge and that I was hoping to licence for Captain Nordau with the free micro-ship prize for participation which now I have no way to licence :innocent:  ...so I'd be happy to buy your prize off of you for the price of a Class 3 ship and a half (300 DBs) which would leave you 100 left over after licencing your Class 3 and make me able to get Captain Nordau back on the seas again too if that sounds good to you!  Go ahead and shoot me a PM if you want and we can talk over the details :pir-classic: :pir-huzzah2: