Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 22. Rumors and discussion

16 hours ago, Phyre said:

Not sure about some of the other names either.  Chili Costume Fan?  Raccoon Costume Fan?  What exactly are they fans of?  The costumes?  Also surprised the Acorn Guy/Forest Spirit got named "Forest Elf."  That name makes me think of something much more classic fantasy oriented, along the lines of LOTR or the series 3 Elf (or series 9 Forest Maiden).  Space Creature is also an odd choice, although I guess they don't have many options left after already using Space Alien, Classic Alien, etc.

Something funny happened with the names there clearly

Girl's name probably is Horse Groomer.....  "Horse and Groom" would mean the girl is actually a crossdresser and is about to marry the foal. They gotta change that

So they actually named the horse first!

I was only joking when I posted this lol

On 11/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, Robert8 said:

With the new pics, I'd rank the minifgures as follows

12. Foal with girl

I figured I probably missed something without reading the prior posts ... fair enough.

45 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Yeah 'horse and groom' is a bit odd, I'm just going to say kid with pony.

I mean, I don’t really care about the ‘official names’, but if you’re gonna call her a groom, then at least give her a brush!

On 12/14/2021 at 3:48 AM, WhiteFang said:

Thanks!! However, I had my own version (WF interpretation) of describing them, but it is great to know their official names now. :tongue: 

Can we assume your traditional review is coming soon? :classic:

Someone on brickset said the bard matches the color of the knights of the first yellow castle. That would be a great salute to that set. 

7 hours ago, AdmiralRaddus said:

Love the bard! Do you any of you guys only collect certain sub themes of the CMFs? I collect historical and city characters mostly 

I like aliens and monsters. And occasionally fantasy and costumes

21 hours ago, AdmiralRaddus said:

Love the bard! Do you any of you guys only collect certain sub themes of the CMFs? I collect historical and city characters mostly 

I collect ALL minifigures throughout regular CMF Series. :) I think it’s useful for me to do lego sceneries for photography. Just for fun. :) 

On 12/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, AdmiralRaddus said:

Most history/fantasy/horror ones, some sci-fi, lots for parts such as animals and for MOCing:

cmf_s20.jpg

cmf_s19.jpg

s15_cmf_mocs_2.jpg

s17_cmf_mocs.jpg

s16_cmf_mocs_1.jpg
s16_cmf_mocs_2.jpg

s18_cmf_fantasy_mocs.jpg

About the only ones I'm not interested in are the City blue-collar workers and athletes. I started getting into the CMFs in part because I was trying to find characters for my Disneyland-themed MOCs, which made me hunt down a wide range of historical, fantasy, and science-fiction characters, and it just snowballed from there.

271AB9F4-DCEF-48C0-83F4-118BC1F1C40F.jpeg.17938dcebb69a0260bd8b18310954c74.jpeg
I fixed it! (Sorry for the low quality) 

once again I had to use the S17 elf hair piece to complete the look of a CMF.

Edited by 1Panda

FYI, Lego is doing a six figure box of this series like they did for Looney Tunes and Marvel Studios.

I got my first four packs at the Lego Store. Interestingly, they kepy the boxes behind the register. (Presumably to prevent a bunch of people from feeling up the same bags, which is understandable.) I got two of the Bard, the Wildlife Explorer with the toucan and the Racoon Suit Woman. I’m 1/4 of the way done with the series at least.

2 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

Besides the LEGO store, have any been found “in the wild”? (US) Thanks. 

I saw them behind the counter at a Barnes and Noble today.