Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR -FB] - Hilto, Uncle's Pawnbroker's

Artisan: small

Well, it’s funny, isn't it? As soon as Sanjeev and his melody boys started to work on harbor construction Uncle appeared. Nobody invited him nobody knew him he just simply appeared one day and started to barter tobacco for pickaxes and silver for lamp oil. In mere two weeks he already started to build his emporium and harbor workers tried to beat all silver from him twice. Placed on strategic corner right behind harbor warehouse and on the way to tavern Uncle was been able to exchange almost everything with booze-driven passersby. Sanjeev had to talk some sense to him and explained that for greater good of community it will be vise to leave sailors with at least enough coins to get some rum and sishkebabs for couple days. 

51406315925_78916ec1d9_o.png

51405607658_af878eda96_o.png

51406093279_8227a14dcf_o.png

And here with surrounding builds:

51405607853_ee387ec502_o.png

51405607743_b0a369b913_o.png

Nice and colorful building. I like the roof terrace. It's good how you integrated the building diagonally between the other 2.

This is so cool! The varying angles you've used for this give the building SO much character and personality, certainly when coupled with the exotic and outlandish color scheme. I also love the use of the old school small windows. It give the building a real Indian quality. Nice to the building integrated with the others as well.

I'm getting strong Diagon Alley vibes from this one. I love the idea of a pawnbrokers, too. A lot of flavour there. I would love to see an interior for this building. It could be really cool.

That looks really nice! I am a big fan of the colour scheme!

(Not sure about the purple path to be honest)

And I really dig the fact that you put the building at an angle in-between the other buildings, makes it looks really nice and playful!