Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR -FB] - Hilto, Harbormaster home

House: small

Every proper settlement starts with a harbor and every proper harbor starts with harbormaster. Sanjeev was been our caravan clerk long before I was born and no-one is as fast as him when it comes to goods price evaluation or finding a place where to hide more expensive trinkets. As his knees aren't what they used to be (he took and arrow in one when he was on adventure) ha was more than happy to resettle and take care of harbor logs and bureaucracy in general. 

51307007330_2e8283c2fe_b.jpg

After years of travelling, he is enjoying the afternoons on his terrace checking the harbor traffic, his new pet kitten Sheitan and his wife soups with fresh herbs from their garden or just simply chilling on the bench. 

51305254332_66776f3fdc_b.jpg

51305254202_fef898643d_b.jpg

51307007165_00deffdeb0_b.jpg

51405467820_4bd8199b47_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193237788@N04/albums/72157719533454371

Edited by omnihash_cz

I like the construction and color combination. I especially like your last photo from the stony coast.

Great colourful little house. I particularly like the use of the old small windows and the outward facing toothed bricks. And I too am intrigued by the last picture! :pir-wink:

3 hours ago, Bregir said:

Great colourful little house. I particularly like the use of the old small windows and the outward facing toothed bricks. And I too am intrigued by the last picture! :pir-wink:

Seconded! The last photo is what makes the build really pop!

Daring choice of colours but it fits very well with those other buildings of yours, creating a fine scene overall.

Great building techniques used!

Another exotic addition to your city. I like the purple building more, because of the crazy angles, but this one is great as well. I love the use of the teeth as architectural elements. It makes me think of the Indian buildings from Age of Empires 3. Great color scheme on this one as well. It's not often you these vibrant buildings.

On 8/29/2021 at 11:44 AM, Khorne said:

Another exotic addition to your city. I like the purple building more, because of the crazy angles, but this one is great as well. I love the use of the teeth as architectural elements. It makes me think of the Indian buildings from Age of Empires 3. Great color scheme on this one as well. It's not often you these vibrant buildings.

Thanks. I copied the tooth idea from Prince of Persia MOC from here, so cudos goes to TAFOL:

Basically 95% of interesting techniques I am using I got from this forum. Here is the tool I use for colours selection:

https://ramblingbrick.com/2017/10/20/lego-colour-wheel/

And here is the angle helper:

I strongly recommend to get to know both of them as it improves my results by couple leagues.

Edited by omnihash_cz
Typo

Sanjeev were relaxing in his terrace after another heavy dinner and was been thinking about how fast is the Hilto growing. Couple months ago he was been building the first house in the harbour from traded planks and debris washed on shore and the biggest excitement on the whole shore were the futile attempts of his cat to catch some seagulls and now he can't even see the hills through all the cityscape emerging around him.

51307007165_00deffdeb0_b.jpg

cele-messto.png