Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Two Vipers' Brewery

When traveling to the blacksmith, the captain of the black falcon always stop by his old friend's Leon. The two of them were in the same unit of the royal guard, until Leon quit the army, after getting back from a too long mission patroling the western border of the realm, only to find his wife had succumbed to a disease. After some time he decided to reopen the family brewery: the Two Vipers' Brewery.

My entry for BrickPirate summer challenge for which we were asked to make a medieval building with a maximum size of 32x32.

51403240520_d16ee1dac7_c.jpgTwo Vipers' Brewery by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51402523678_8fc66843dd_c.jpgTwo Vipers' Brewery by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51403018289_08ab76f6f0_c.jpgTwo Vipers' Brewery by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51403240410_bd171e9346_c.jpgTwo Vipers' Brewery by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr

Absolutely amazing! I love how detailed the interior is, and how classy that viper sign above the door looks.

Looks great! So many lovely details and color choices :sweet:

One question though, which brick did you use for the smoke? Don't think I've seen it before.

Nice build.  I like the wood frame work very detailed and intricate.  I like the 2 vipers for the name in the front.  The stonework and landscaping is lovely.  The cut away interior looks great too.  

I somehow missed this post despite being front-paged. The detail which caught my eye while browsing the front page was the neatly rounded platform using the barrels. It works really well. This type of timber/stone medieval houses are always nice to look at, but often there are some hidden gems. Like the bird's nest or the water well, which looks very round at first glance using those macaroni tiles. Nice MOC.