"Sweet Tooth" Cabin

I recently saw the Netflix series Sweet Tooth and, while I'm not much into TV series, the first episode gave me a brilliant idea to build a new cabin in the woods.
And so here is the house of Gus, the half-deer "hybrid" child main character of the series, and of Pubba, his alleged father.

There are a lot of details and "part usage" that I have used in my previous builds and I enjoyed putting them all into this diorama.
Gus has the head of the faun from CMF series 15. From behind you can see the ears and a hint of horns, just like when Gus was growing up.

The diorama consists of 5 small shacks that can be joined together and create the shelter of Gus and Pubba.
In the background there are a series of trees of different colors and with different shapes. The whole build is placed on a base made mainly of dark tan wedge plates.
On the right a deer shyly appears, Gus thinks it's his mother, if you've seen the series you know what I'm talking about.
Hope you like it!

IMG_4429_3000-scaled.jpg

IMG_4438_2500.jpg

IMG_4433_2500.jpg

IMG_4436_2500.jpg

Very interesting and detailed build, @Norton74!

I don't know the source material, but it is a great build!  The foliage is wonderfully varied and realistic.  My favorite detail is the use of broken reddish-brown pieces for the wood chips.  I've been saving bits and pieces of my broken reddish-brown in case they come in useful in MOC's... this proves it!
The stud shooters also make great logs with small limbs.  Are the brown furs from Duplo or Scala?  I think I recognize them, but don't remember for sure and can't quickly find them for sure on BrickLink...

The base is also nice with varied elevations and enough details to be realistic and beautiful without being cluttered.

19 hours ago, Slegengr said:

Very interesting and detailed build, @Norton74!

I don't know the source material, but it is a great build!  The foliage is wonderfully varied and realistic.  My favorite detail is the use of broken reddish-brown pieces for the wood chips.  I've been saving bits and pieces of my broken reddish-brown in case they come in useful in MOC's... this proves it!
The stud shooters also make great logs with small limbs.  Are the brown furs from Duplo or Scala?  I think I recognize them, but don't remember for sure and can't quickly find them for sure on BrickLink...

The base is also nice with varied elevations and enough details to be realistic and beautiful without being cluttered.

Thank you very much @Slegengr, I'm very happy you can appreciate all the little details. About the fur is the "bearskin rug" from Duplo. I love that piece and I used also in my past builds such as the Stilt House.

I agree about the broken reddish-brown pieces, they look perfect as wood chips.

Very nice, definitely fits with the style of the show, though might I suggest moving this topic (or asking a mod to) to one of main lego sub-forums where it would get more attention.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:26 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Very nice, definitely fits with the style of the show, though might I suggest moving this topic (or asking a mod to) to one of main lego sub-forums where it would get more attention.

Thank you very much @Agent Kallus! And thanks for your suggestion but I can't move the post :( Can you suggest me someone who ask for about that? Maybe can @kabel help me moving the post on his sub-forum? I posted many of my previopus MOCs on his sub-forum. Thanks!

Edited by Norton74