Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 2

I missed the first day, I'm I in trouble?

That depends, do you have a good explanation for your absence from our discussions? Or have you been wandering around in the darker corners of the castle plotting evil and mischief?

I remember a gospel regarding the subject at hand. I think it goes something like this, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Allow a fisherman to smell up the castle, and you invite the Devil into your home".

I vote to see our good Calvin the Fisherman find his place next to The Devil!

(Begins having another vision) Stinky Stillman the Fisherman was the first to be killed in Mystery Ship. His brother, Diver Dan was a traitor secretly trying to overthrow the ship for its mysterious cargo. (Begins to awaken from the spiritual trance) Never trust a Fisherman for his mark shall be that of the beast.

AvtStinkyStillman2.jpgAvtDiverDan.jpg<- Notice the Mark of the Beast!

I see the friar has an excellent point, it seems our good mr Calvin is not good at all, and is doing the works of the devil. I General Marcus Vote: Calvin the fisherman

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I remember a gospel regarding the subject at hand. I think it goes something like this, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Allow a fisherman to smell up the castle, and you invite the Devil into your home".

How sure are you of this? I will admit, I have my suspicions and the day title even seems to cast a certain ill-wind in his direction (haha), but we don't want another Lord Martin.

Still, isn't it odd that he's working for a Lord to "investigate" us, yet he was here BEFORE the murder? That's right, BEFORE the murder. He had to be in the castle, already working for Lord Ash the moment the King was discovered, or he wouldn't have been locked in with the rest of us. So now I have to wonder what his job was prior to this so-called investigation.

(Begins having another vision) Stinky Stillman the Fisherman was the first to be killed in Mystery Ship. His brother, Diver Dan was a traitor secretly trying to overthrow the ship for its mysterious cargo. (Begins to awaken from the spiritual trance) Never trust a Fisherman for his mark shall be that of the beast.

Um. Ok. Well... we don't really know if the King had any brothers, but if he did, it would have to be one of the Lords (I sort of assumed they were all his children, the spoiled brats). An interesting vision. I guess. :look:

AvtStinkyStillman2.jpg

Stinky and the King sort of look like brothers. At least they do now. :laugh:

*ahem*

The King is dead, long live the King! And Stinky. But not the traitors! :angry:

Your crazy is catching, pass me the bottle! :sweet:

I'd like to sit and think a moment before deciding to cast a new vote for he who casts for fish. Perhaps he has something more to say?

Dragonator/Wizard ( whomever was talking), I apologize, I didn't mean to be so harsh. I was just upset that I was "announced" so early, yet others who have been much more quiet have not yet been "announced".

Ah yes, that was me (Majiko), I was in a rush and didn't check for spelling mistakes or colours, sorry. :blush:

Lord Savril, has been all the time a little crazy. He have not said nothing that could help us to find the traitors, and the wizard have said that he is a traitor.

Hang on, twist other people's words all you like, but mine will stay as said! I said nothing of the kind! I don't think. :look: I can never really remember anything that happened more than a couple of minutes ago. :grin: But I'm sure it was a weird note written by some person called Lady Dolores. :wacko:

Ah yes, Rotrigous, you are right in assuming that most of the lords are the king's children. Lord Dragonator isn't, but I wont bother trying to explain where he's from. The other Lords are all either children or other family. Sorry if this has caused any confusion. :grin:

Current votes are:

Atoll Dweller (Calvin the Fisherman): 2

AvtStinkyStillman2.jpgAvtDiverDan.jpg<- Notice the Mark of the Beast!

The Man of the Cloth has spoken, I too believe what he says, I am sorry Calvin, but the Man of the cloth has a good point.

Vote: Calvin the Fisherman

Edited by Inertia

The Man of the Cloth has spoken, I too believe what he says, I am sorry Calvin, but the Man of the cloth has a good point.

Vote: Calvin the Fisherman

You may need to make that bold lad, er, as in BOLDER! :grin:

I just pray this time we have the right man...

You may need to make that bold lad, er, as in BOLDER! :grin:

I just pray this time we have the right man...

That's lassie to you, General Marcus.

Why pray, the man of the cloth has already shown us the way!

Edited by Inertia

Edit...

Edit.

Edit?

Edit!

Edit!!!

EDIT!!!!

Ahahahahaha!!!!!!! :sing:

:look:

Well I don't know who that was, but I want him flogged, his screaming is annoying me. Although he does have a good point, please do not edit posts, even for the most innocent reasons. It means that in future people could interpret it as you trying to hide something. :classic:

Now, back to my stones game, Ragnir seems to be beating me again, or at least so he thinks...

EDIT: Oh yes, and one more thing... Nah I'm just kidding, I just wanted to edit my post so I could rub it in your faces. :tongue: I have the power! :devil:

Edited by dragonator

That's lassie to you, General Marcus.

What's that, Lassie? Lord Timmy fell in the well again? Well, I hope he was the one writing those stupid notes. :tongue:

((OOC Well it seems that only the players who speak up are cast in a bad light! Perhaps others maybe interested in posting soon, though i guess we could vote them off instead, probably easier!))

Good Friar, may i interest you in another fine ale from my personal stash? Full of body if im not mistaken, and a pleasant odour.

Plenty to go around folks.

Ive just been handed a note

All this drinking may require a new liver for one Mystery Castle Member

Strange (as he sips his fine ale).....

All this drinking may require a new liver for one Mystery Castle Member

Indeed, with this amount of drinking I wouldn't be surprised if someone dies of liver failure before the next person is hanged... :tongue:

Vote: Atoll Dweller (Calvin the Fisherman) (if only to seem like a bloodthirsty maniac that follows the flow :wink:)

Calvin, my good man, I still do not believe you have committed any crime. Even though you keep saying how I seem guilty.....

I'm gonna make some waves and say that I think a few of you more respectable people are the traitors. Proof; no, none as of yet. But I got a list and I'm still watchin' you all. Of course, as soon as I speak up with a name, I'm either going to be wrong, or I'm going to have everyone come after me the next day, traitors included!

(OOC: Is AgentRick57 still playin?)

Does anyone have any more information they need to announce, because this would be a great time to do so? How many hours (days) do we have left before we must finalize a vote?

Lord Savril, has been all the time a little crazy. He have not said nothing that could help us to find the traitors, and the wizard have said that he is a traitor.

The wizard was making a joke and I have said something that has helped. We know, thanks to the note I received that one of the Lords is a traitor. So shut up. :tongue:

Who are you, anyway? And where were you when the King was killed? What's that Lady Dolores? Oh, really? Lady Dolores says you haven't bathed for a week! :look:

Who are you, anyway? And where were you when the King was killed? What's that Lady Dolores? Oh, really? Lady Dolores says you haven't bathed for a week! :look:

He's the chef, so if he smells like he hasn't bathed in a week it perhaps didn't require any poison to kill the king? The food could have been enough :tongue:

I fall asleep for a couple of hours and this happens? What exactly is a Mystery Ship? And who is Stinky Stillman? And thank you Mike. Well, better go pace around my room...

~ Calvin the (Close to Death) Fisherman ~

I fall asleep for a couple of hours and this happens? What exactly is a Mystery Ship? And who is Stinky Stillman? And thank you Mike. Well, better go pace around my room...

~ Calvin the (Close to Death) Fisherman ~

The Mystery Ship is where we first learned not to trust fishy people, and that Lord Stubing wanted to be captain of the Love Boat.

Haven't you been paying attention, Diver Dan?

Hmm, are we not doing the exact same thing we did to Lord Martin yesterday? The only reasons we have for voting him is because he investigated someone yesterday, because he smells bad, and because a fisherman's brother will one day try to take over a ship... :tongue:

An investigator is essentially the most powerful role in the game life, and we don't really want to kill one unless we have valid proof. I feel strongly about this matter because an ancestor of mine, an investigator was killed back in Rome... :cry_sad:

You know, till now. I gotten to understand much more about Calvin's unfavourable situation. How about the intruder whom enter into Lord Savril's room, knocked down the greek armor in the middle of the night. Unless, I really gotten lost in the midst of the agruements. But, it seemed noone really stood up whom has tried to do something funny in his room.

Hmm, are we not doing the exact same thing we did to Lord Martin yesterday? The only reasons we have for voting him is because he investigated someone yesterday, because he smells bad, and because a fisherman's brother will one day try to take over a ship... :tongue:

An investigator is essentially the most powerful role in the game life, and we don't really want to kill one unless we have valid proof. I feel strongly about this matter because an ancestor of mine, an investigator was killed back in Rome... :cry_sad:

I'm sure you wouldn't want us to vote him off, since he's your personal tool. Quite understandable. If you'd found him in your room and thought he was a killer, you might feel differently. We still only have your word and his as to his 'investigating' anyway.

So, Calvin, let's make a deal. You report your future findings to us, just as you already have, and we spare your life.

Doesn't that seem reasonable? Unless someone has something to hide, they should have no objection.

Matter of fact... since we know that one of the Lords is a traitor, and you couldn't really vouch for his involvement in any of this, why not just clear the air right away and investigate Lord Ash?

What say you, Calvin?

So, Calvin, let's make a deal. You report your future findings to us, just as you already have, and we spare your life.

There is no dealing with the DEVIL!

If he is telling the truth, we will know as his spirit raises into the sky and his soul shall be saved.

If he is lying, his soul will be sent to the fiery plane of Hell for everlasting torment.

Let he who seeketh the truth cast his vote now!

If he is telling the truth, we will know as his spirit raises into the sky and his soul shall be saved.

If he is lying, his soul will be sent to the fiery plane of Hell for everlasting torment.

Do you get paid by the funeral or something? :tongue:

Let's hear what he has to say... it could uncover the whole treacherous plot for us, if we're smart enough to take the opportunity.

Otherwise, I'll bring the rope. :thumbup:

Ok, here is where I get egged!

Our good Friar's attitude seems to have slightly changed. He seems much more........well he just seems nastier than yesterday.

We still haven't heard from ??????? and ??????? (AgentRick57 and Flatfoot Thompson, other than that he missed the first day) and I think we should all know who these people are because they are somewhere in this castle and are not contributing, or anywhere to be found!

What evidence do we have against General Marcus, other than he has developed a limp???????

Of course, how easy would it be for Lord Ash to back up Calvin and say one thing to convince us? Even more so, what if they are traitors?

We also know that Calvin has night abilities, along with a few others.

How did Kyle get that lump on his head again?

(I need to review who Quarryman kinda said he was)

That is all from the insolent, deaf, dumb, brainless servant.

Do you get paid by the funeral or something? :tongue:

Um, yes, well, about that... :look:

Do you know how much we have to pay the blood funeral director each time we open the crypt to bury another Lord? Millions! :sing: Those bloody stones that the coffins are carved from must be made of bloody gold! Why do I keep saying bloody! Bloody Hell!!

We still haven't heard from ??????? and ??????? (AgentRick57 and Flatfoot Thompson, other than that he missed the first day) and I think we should all know who these people are because they are somewhere in this castle and are not contributing, or anywhere to be found!

Yes, you have a fair point. I'm a little disappointed in those people who are to lazy to even post; why sign up if your not going to play? :sceptic: It will of course be up to you guys to decide who to vote for, but as promised, Majiko will start dropping hints if they continue to neglect their commitment.

Who me?

Yes you.

Couldn't be!

Oh shut up! :laugh:

Well, I tell you all this, so listen closely. Lady Suzanne, wife to Lord Ash, is known to you as AgentRick57. Somewhere in this keep he hides, and somewhere in this keep he will die if he doesn't post soon. :hmpf_bad: The one you call Flatfoot Thompson is in fact the young squire Daniel.

Be warned you non-posters, that I will be forced to use my wizardly powers to call forth weird and wacky notes describing your roles if you do not post! Fear me!!! :skull:

*thunder is heard in the distance and creepy organ music is played throughout*

That might have been a tad over the top.

Yeah, but it was fun. :grin: