Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 2

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_2_large.jpg

It was early morning when the castle residents assembled in the Grand Hall to witness the last march of Lord Martin. He was to be lead through the hall and out to be hung in the courtyard outside the main entrance. The members of the royal guard stood outside to give a salute to the Lord.

p1050256.jpg

Despite being voted a traitor, he was to die with all the dignity he deserved. The soldiers stood by, and even Grim was out with his sword to give a salute. It was well polished and shone in the light, as if it had very recently been cleaned.

p1050257.jpg

From a high balcony, Lord Dragonator watched over the proceedings.

p1050258.jpg

Inside, the procession was making its way across the floor. In the front was the homely Friar, present to give his blessings to the Lord and cleanse his body of evil before his spirit was sent on to heaven. He was staggering slightly after all the drink from the previous night. Outside, everyone stood ready.

p1050259.jpg

Behind the Friar walked Lord Martin himself, holding his head high, ready for the coming trials. Behind him walked Kyle, ready to carry out his duty as the castle executioner. Kyle was not at all happy, and had a large lump on the back of his head. The trio made their way out the main doors and into the courtyard.

p1050260.jpg

As they left the courtyard, General Marcus made his way into the hall and joined the back of the crowd, limping slightly. Calvin the fisherman then walked in with some bad scratches on his legs. Last to arrive was Lord Gary, who had had a terrible nights sleep. Outside, the Friar was blessing Lord Martin.

p1050261.jpg

He was then given the chance to confess his sins and tell all to the homely friar. However he replied.

Edited by dragonator

The death of an innocent man comes as a terrible blow. We may have been too hasty to come to judgement, but his actions were very suspicious, we all agreed. We must be more careful in the future if we are to discover the truth.

But, that isn't the only crime that has been committed here! Last night, I was sitting in my room, thinking about everything that had gone on. I couldn't sleep, so I took a short walk around the courtyard. As I passed the chapel, I heard the Friar inside, drinking praying and went in to join him. A few coins and a few drinks later, I said a short prayer for our beloved King, may he rest in peace, and departed.

I passed a few guards on the way, but saw no one else.

As I arrived back at my room, I could see the outline of a figure in the dark. Someone was in my room, approaching my bed very slowly. I think they intended to kill me, not knowing that I was behind them. I attacked them and after a short struggle, they jumped out the window, landing in the rose bushes below.

If we find the injured party, we'll have found a traitor!

Good advice, ImperialShadows, no doubt this murderer is about in the grounds, injured, we can only hope that the injured party is easily found, how many more innocents are to die? We cannot allow such a rapscallion to defile this noble keep.

Good friar, what say you on this matter, a man of the cloth is always helpful to have in such situations.

Tragic! What a tragic day! I can't believe we had condemmed a loyalist. We have been too haste in our judgement. We must investigate and conclude our judgement correctly before hanging another loyalist. We will not let the traitors run scott-free. Never let the rest who conspire together influence our judgement. We should not be shadowed by the traitors, we should be clear of what we know and feel. Lord Martin was be redressed.

What a sad day! And to think that I myself had helped by voting for Lord Martin. There is one thing that must be done before we continue in this investigation, I say we give Lord Martin the proper respect he deserves, let his death be known as one of the highest possible honour and not that of which he was hung for.

I too had a terrible nights sleep Imperial Shadows, first i was deeply troubled by the imminent execution of a fellow loyal subject of the king, and then when sweet slumber did finally descend i was rudely awoken by a commotion outside mine and Lord Savril's rooms. Upon investigation i happened upon a fallen Greek Suit of Armour from the niche outside Lord Savril's room.

What type of skullduggery was afoot i cannot say as all trace of activity had since dissappeared.

Ah imperial shadows, though i was late for the execution i couldn't help but notice Atoll Dweller/Calvin the fisherman had scratches upon his legs....perhaps from a fall into the roses from your room? Perhaps some light could be shed on this from Calvin to correlate/rebuke your story?

As Lord Dragonator said, Savril was a loyalist to the King, and he died for his beliefs, we will have to be more vigilant in obtaining the truth in future!

As Lord Dragonator said, Savril was a loyalist to the King, and he died for his beliefs, we will have to be more vigilant in obtaining the truth in future!

Er, Savril is alive, Martin rest his soul is dead.

What are you talking about my Lord, Savril's not dead! At least I don't think he is. We did kill the right man this morning didn't we? :wacko:

Sorry to hear you all had such a bad night, me and the Friar slept fine! Ar least I think we did, that pew was awfully hard, and I have the worst headache...

As the people were talking, a procession made it's way across the hall and down into the crypt, carrying Lord Martin to his final resting place with all the respect and honour he deserved.

To be fair, after reviewing Day 1, I see that I wasn't at all convinced that Lord Martin was a traitor, it was the fact that he had 8 votes against him already that made me think there must be something to it. I see now that the crowd can be misleading and will have to be wary.

I too had a terrible nights sleep Imperial Shadows, first i was deeply troubled by the imminent execution of a fellow loyal subject of the king, and then when sweet slumber did finally descend i was rudely awoken by a commotion outside mine and Lord Savril's rooms. Upon investigation i happened upon a fallen Greek Suit of Armour from the niche outside Lord Savril's room.

What type of skullduggery was afoot i cannot say as all trace of activity had since dissappeared.

It was an unsettling night. It seems that the traitors may have been trying to kill several of us as we slept.

Ah imperial shadows, though i was late for the execution i couldn't help but notice Atoll Dweller/Calvin the fisherman had scratches upon his legs....perhaps from a fall into the roses from your room? Perhaps some light could be shed on this from Calvin to correlate/rebuke your story?

I see your point! I hope he can offer some explanation for those scratches, and maybe tell us why a simple fisherman is in the castle at all, involved in all of this!

I did notice a bad smell... I wondered if it was some kind of poison, brought to kill me, but maybe it was just the person themselves. :oh3:

You know... whoever it was shouldn't have even been able to get in my room, there are guards in the halls. Unless one of them is involved. No, I can't imagine that. They must have climbed in through the window. Anyone capable of that could have just as easily snuck into the king's room and killed him. :oh3:

Maybe we've been wrong to suspect Mike the servant. Is it a coincidence that this fisherman also tried to pin this on him?

Oh, and yes, Majicko, you slept like a log. Like a log being cut up by a chainsaw (whatever a chainsaw is :tongue:). The poor Friar and I could hardly enjoy a quiet drink for all the racket you were making. That's not much of a way to be respectful in church, interrupting our medicinal drinking and all! :angry:

Bows his head in remembrance of Lord Martin. We can't allow that to happen again...

I remember!!!! *oh2*

The note that was given to me. It says:

You know for certain that at least one other lord is a traitor.

So, since Lord Martin was a loyalist, then one of the other Lords must be a traitor. That's either Lord Ash or...me. Oops! I fear I've spoken to soon.

Surely, if you all don't condemn me, a traitor will kill me while I sleep. One tried last night knocking down a greek armor outside of my room.

Why did this have to happen to me? :cry_sad: I don't want to die! I'm too pretty. I just want to go home to my dog...or kids...or wife. I don't remember anything before yesterday, but I just want to go home... please don't kill me!! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

vote: Lord Ash

I don't recall the Queen being mentioned previously. :hmpf:

VOTE: Hinckley/Drama Queen :tongue:

Geez, give the Friar some coins and take a drink, you need to calm down!

I remember!!!! *oh2*
The note that was given to me. It says:

You know for certain that at least one other lord is a traitor.

If we're to assume that it was written using proper English, that means that you AND another Lord are traitors. Want to explain that one? :hmpf_bad:

So, since Lord Martin was a loyalist, then one of the other Lords must be a traitor. That's either Lord Ash or...me. Oops! I fear I've spoken to soon.

Surely, if you all don't condemn me, a traitor will kill me while I sleep. One tried last night knocking down a greek armor outside of my room.

Well, we do have confirmation of that, but it could have been YOU who knocked over the armour, we don't have any way to know better. Still, someone stinky tried to kill me as well. There could be some truth to your story.

Why did this have to happen to me? :cry_sad: I don't want to die! I'm too pretty. I just want to go home to my dog...or kids...or wife. I don't remember anything before yesterday, but I just want to go home... please don't kill me!! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Now I know you're overacting. :tongue:

vote: Lord Ash

Seems a little quick to be condemning someone already, doesn't it? Let's not have a repeat of the Lord Martin incident, rest his soul.

UNVOTE: Hinckley/Drama Queen for now. *eyes Hinck suspiciously*

Gahhhhhh ahhaaaaaaaaaah eeeeeeeeeeeee!! :sing::cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

I will advice everyone not to be quick on your judgement! This is the same mistake that happened earlier, and we killed an innocent man. Let us remember what had happened in Day 1 and review it carefully without distorting facts and lies.

I just got another note:

imperialshadows wears a corset

:laugh: That's funny

Maybe we've been wrong to suspect Mike the servant. Is it a coincidence that this fisherman also tried to pin this on him?

I don't know about that. As Lord Martin said, he saw Mike around at the night of the good King's death, and we've confirmed that he noted down suspicious activity on the night.

It was found in his diary that he had in fact noticed suspicious activity outside the king’s rooms that fateful night.

I suggest we question him, as well as old fisheyes, but we should be cautiousand follow our own judgement, we don't want another loyalist to join poor Lord Martin :cry_sad:

Lets not rule out Lord Gary (or is that you? Lord Savril in that case)... or even Lord Dragonator :oh3:

In any case, if you're telling the truth, you can be assured that a bodyguard will be protecting you. :wink:

(OOC: Now I'm confused again - can you just vote a character? :wacko::laugh:)

Hohohohoooo! You make an old wizard laugh! :laugh: Although to tell you the truth, I think you are both over reacting. Are you forgetting Lord Gary? :wink:

You know, all these executions are making me hungry. Bring on the food! Why haven't I seen the chef recently? :wacko: Oh that's right, I was hanging out with the friar... wait, hanging out? Hanging out of what? I'm so confused... :cry_sad:

Who the hell is Lord Gary? I played that card way too early. I thought there were only three Lords in total. Well, it's a clue anyway and now we all know.

Hang on, I just got another note:

imperialshadows has no balls.

Oh, I already knew that. Who's writing these notes? *huh*

I don't know about that. As Lord Martin said, he saw Mike around at the night of the good King's death, and we've confirmed that he noted down suspicious activity on the night.

I suggest we question him, as well as old fisheyes, but we should be cautiousand follow our own judgement, we don't want another loyalist to join poor Lord Martin :cry_sad:

Yes, we must question Mike again. It's true that Lord Martin had left us some vital clues in his diary. However, we cannot be haste to judge Mike that he is guilty. We must look at all possibiltes.

Lets not rule out Lord Gary (or is that you? Lord Savril in that case)... or even Lord Dragonator :oh3:

In any case, if you're telling the truth, you can be assured that a bodyguard will be protecting you. :wink:

I am sure if Lord Savril is speaking the truth. There will be someone eventually protect you from danger.

Yes, let's us not forget that is Lord Gary!

Blasphemy! Lord Dragonator is far more honourable than any man here. To think that you would even consider him... despicable! You should be ashamed! Thou shalt not provoke the might of the Lord of Dragons!

(OOC: Now I'm confused again - can you just vote a character? :wacko::laugh:)

Ah, no, our dear Lord Savril is a little confused and has jumped the gun (assuming you know what a gun is). You can only vote when you know the player and character. This is not up for discussion, I've already been tormented enough by that... :look:

Yes, we must question Mike again. It's true that Lord Martin had left us some vital clues in his diary. However, we cannot be haste to judge Mike that he is guilty. We must look at all possibiltes.

I am sure if Lord Savril is speaking the truth. There will be someone eventually protect you from danger.

Yes, let's us not forget that is Lord Gary!

Lord Savril's notes are probably the source to who is a Loyalist and who isn't!

We should search the keep for any more such notes!

You people are all crazy. I wish the Friar would show up with his lovely bottle of holy spirits. :sweet:

Now, just because you haven't seen my balls doesn't mean I don't have them Lord 'HinckleFinckle' Savril. :hmpf:

But, as much as I hate to admit it, he's probably right about the traitor being a Lord, and I have to wonder why he would suggest that unless he's innocent and can prove it. Perhaps it's time we tracked down Lord Gary and Lord Ash and had a little talk with them? They would, as male heirs, be in line to assume the throne. That's the best motive anyone here could have.

Worst case, when we finish off all of them, we'll kill Lord 'premature accusation' Savril and know we've done the job. :laugh:

Perhaps one of them is friends with a certain fisherman? :angry:

I will advice everyone not to be quick on your judgement! This is the same mistake that happened earlier, and we killed an innocent man. Let us remember what had happened in Day 1 and review it carefully without distorting facts and lies.

That's what I said from the beginning! Don't be so hasty to vote! See what you people have done! You're all far too jumpy, I swear I shall avenge the wrongful death of Lord Martin! Death to the traitors! :angry:

But first, brunch. :sweet:

R.I.P Lord Martin. :sadnew::cry_sad:

As I arrived back at my room, I could see the outline of a figure in the dark. Someone was in my room, approaching my bed very slowly. I think they intended to kill me, not knowing that I was behind them. I attacked them and after a short struggle, they jumped out the window, landing in the rose bushes below.

If we find the injured party, we'll have found a traitor!

So, you must have got an injured leg from the struggle, General Marcus. And Calvin the Fisherman would have gotten those scratches on his leg from jumping into the rose bush.

But, before we all start throwing votes around willy nilly, let us think this through, and hear everyones story! Calvin, General Marcus? Care to explain things more?

Firstly, I had noticed some suspicious things on these few people. How can three of them had injuries overnight? Don't tell me everyone of them had been attacked last night? I don't think it's a concidence. Think about it.

These signs can be noticed during the execution grounds.

Kyle, the castle torturer/executioner, had a large lump on his head. I wonder if he had anything to do with the assassination last night. Or did he torture someone so much that something hit his head?

General Marcus limping slightly. Did he fall down or something heavy hit his leg?

Calvin, the fisherman. He had scratches on his leg. Don't tell me he is out catching fish last night? His leg was pretty fine at the day. No activites are supposed to be carried out of the Castle.

Kyle, the castle torturer/executioner, had a large lump on his head. I wonder if he had anything to do with the assassination last night. Or did he torture someone so much that something hit his head?

General Marcus limping slightly. Did he fall down or something heavy hit his leg?

Calvin, the fisherman. He had scratches on his leg. Don't tell me he is out catching fish last night? His leg was pretty fine at the day. No activites are supposed to be carried out of the Castle.

Perhaps one of them was hit by a certain Greek Armor... :look:

You can only vote when you know the player and character.

Oh, here's another note:

That's a stupid rule.

Who's writing these notes? Is it me? Where's me hand?

*locates hand*

I'm keeping my eye on you... :hmpf_bad: