lego_guyon02

Updating Your MCU Minifigures

I just discovered this topic and it might be my favorite one yet! You'll have to forgive me, I'm going to be posting a lot of photos on here and asking for a lot of help. :grin:

Infinity War: Black Widow, Nomad, White Wolf (Definitely took advice from @lego_guyon02 on the hair for Nomad so thanks! Don't know who to give credit to but Nomad's shields were not my idea. Found on Instagram but don't remember. Feel free to give credit if you know who):

IMG_1165

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (Didn't change anything with the CMF SW except for giving her the Civil War cloth piece):

IMG_1167

Infinity War Thor, Endgame Thor, Valkyrie:

IMG_1170

Hawkeye and Ronin:

IMG_1168

Guardians of the Galaxy (only minifig I really modded was Star-Lord and I gave Mantis new legs):

IMG_1174

Iron Fist, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Punisher:

IMG_1173

Okoye, Black Panther, Shuri, Nakia:

IMG_1169

Katy, Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu:

IMG_1175

Taskmaster, Black Widow, Red Guardian, Yelena Belova (RG's helmet is obviously a knockoff but I couldn't resist :grin:):

IMG_1177

Vulture (updated legs with talons and holding a Chitauri gun):

IMG_1176

Thena, Ikaris, Sprite:

IMG_1179

Silvie:

IMG_1178

Sorry for the fig barf, guys, I was just really excited to show you my collection. I love updating my minifigures and making them look more awesome. @lego_guyon02, I've gotta ask, I'm trying to update my Nakia and was wondering what legs you used for yours. Looks great!

Also, will probably use your idea and update Ikaris's arms to the dark blue, @lego_guyon02. I think that looks (insert chef's emoji kiss here).

Edited by Moon_Knight

3 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

I love updating my minifigures and making them look more awesome. @lego_guyon02, I've gotta ask, I'm trying to update my Nakia and was wondering what legs you used for yours. Looks great!

They're 2018 Dumbledore's legs.

On 11/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, Moon_Knight said:

I just discovered this topic and it might be my favorite one yet! You'll have to forgive me, I'm going to be posting a lot of photos on here and asking for a lot of help. :grin:

Infinity War: Black Widow, Nomad, White Wolf (Definitely took advice from @lego_guyon02 on the hair for Nomad so thanks! Don't know who to give credit to but Nomad's shields were not my idea. Found on Instagram but don't remember. Feel free to give credit if you know who):

IMG_1170

IMG_1173

Sorry for the fig barf, guys, I was just really excited to show you my collection. I love updating my minifigures and making them look more awesome. @lego_guyon02, I've gotta ask, I'm trying to update my Nakia and was wondering what legs you used for yours. Looks great!

Also, will probably use your idea and update Ikaris's arms to the dark blue, @lego_guyon02. I think that looks (insert chef's emoji kiss here).

Very nice work! Which legs did you use for Thor and arms for Luke Cage? 

5 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Very nice work! Which legs did you use for Thor and arms for Luke Cage? 

Thor's legs look to be the Tron character and Iden Versio (or any other Inferno Squad trooper). I don't believe I've seen Luke Cage's arms unprinted before so I guess @Moon_Knight may have taken the TLBM Scarecrow figure and erased the printing :shrug_oh_well: Please do correct me if I'm wrong of course :grin:

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Thor's legs look to be the Tron character and Iden Versio (or any other Inferno Squad trooper). I don't believe I've seen Luke Cage's arms unprinted before so I guess @Moon_Knight may have taken the TLBM Scarecrow figure and erased the printing :shrug_oh_well: Please do correct me if I'm wrong of course :grin:

Bingo! You’re spot on with all of them.

@Hoth Rebel I got the TLBM pizza Scarecrow and just erased the printing with a pencil. It was really simple. :classic:

Edited by Moon_Knight

Small hip swap and matching shoulder armour brings mech wolvie closer to his '97 look. FIbeT9C.jpeg

I made WW2 Captain America. Bird-watcher was a great legs' donor because pouches are easily visible :)

col394 - Legs
coltlbm16 - Utility Belt
sh374 - Torso
sh818 - Head and Headgear
and Dark Green Motorcycle with few extra parts

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

Edited by mrcngrck

I really like the WWII Cap and motorcycle - that's great. I haven't played around with one of these - is there a way to mount his shield up front?

not really unfortunately. I tried... I think I'm gonna put shield in Cap's hand and add backpacks on the back of motorcycle.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:25 PM, TobyAis said:

Updated Homecoming and Far From Home minifigs thanks to the new sets
51539771048_bed1101b93o.jpg

For the 1st Vulture pic, is it just the camera angle or did colour over some of the skin tone around the mask? It bothers me so much that there's a bunch of skin showing on this piece:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb2930&idColor=77#T=C&C=77

IMG-0840.jpg

Sorry for necrobumping this, but I figured it was better than starting a new thread. L-R are Electro from NWH, Goblin from the NWH final battle, a WW1 captain america (which isn't MCU I guess but I just really wanted to use the Jay Garrick helmet for a Cap), and a very minor Bucky modification swapping out the head.
Oh, and all are purist, including the cap (standard brown starched cape looped through the arms).

Edited by Mandalorianknight