zinnn

Cool ways to create a fireplace

I want to create a nice-looking fireplace for my Islanders, can you recommend me some interesting solutions? I've done this based on a MOC I found:

Z7ORzOB.jpg

but maybe you have some other ideas? :)

Thanks

A very small but effective (IMHO) way to make a fire pit with rounded logs and the wood grain tiles (I love that piece).

image.png.0314c12d5b898be0157750626f33205e.png

16 minutes ago, PxChris said:

A very small but effective (IMHO) way to make a fire pit with rounded logs and the wood grain tiles (I love that piece).

image.png.0314c12d5b898be0157750626f33205e.png

Awesome

^ That's cool! Will try this one out, I may actually have all the pieces I need for this :)

17 minutes ago, zinnn said:

^ That's cool! Will try this one out, I may actually have all the pieces I need for this :)

I've been actually wondering, what are you building @zinnn? You seem to collect a lot of tutorials for small things. Is it some sort of swamp fortress or just casual? Or maybe you will reveal when the time is right? :pir-skel:

On 8/20/2021 at 10:01 PM, Jack Sassy said:

I've been actually wondering, what are you building @zinnn? You seem to collect a lot of tutorials for small things. Is it some sort of swamp fortress or just casual? Or maybe you will reveal when the time is right? :pir-skel:

Oh nothing big, just a small side island for my Islanders. Seeing the buried statue head in the PoBB inspired me to work on it. Plus as a kid I adored the Islanders theme. I will post it here when done, but it’s nothing as spectacular as 99% MOCs posted here. Waiting for bricks delivery from BrickLink and Lego B&P :) 

1 hour ago, zinnn said:

Oh nothing big, just a small side island for my Islanders. Seeing the buried statue head in the PoBB inspired me to work on it. Plus as a kid I adored the Islanders theme. I will post it here when done, but it’s nothing as spectacular as 99% MOCs posted here. Waiting for bricks delivery from BrickLink and Lego B&P :)

Nonetheless, I'd be interested in seeing the finished product. :pir-huzzah2: