marvelBoy123

[J7 - Iridonia - TT] A familiar face (Interim build)

THIS IS AN EPILOGUE TO THE FARANTROS STORYLINE...

LOCATION: SOMEWHERE IN ORBIT OF IRIDONIA, WAMPA-NINE NR CORRECTIONAL TRANSPORT

TIME: APPROX 3 STANDARD WEEKS AFTER THE NR VICTORY ON IRIDONIA

... THIS IS NEW REPUBLIC CORRECTIONAL TRANSPORT WAMPA-NINE TO NEW REPUBLIC BASE COMMAND IRIDONIA. REQUESTING CLEARANCE TO BREAK FROM ORBIT AT HYPERSPACE JUMP POINT. PLEASE RESPOND...

...WAMPA-NINE, THIS IS NEW REPUBLIC BASE COMMAND IRIDONIA. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOUR MOVEMENT? ALL CORRECTIONAL TRANSPORTS WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WEEKS AGO. PLEASE CONFIRM...

... THIS IS WAMPA-NINE, WE ARE TRANSPORTING THOSE PRISONERS WHO REQUIRED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE. WE HAVE HAD TO ENSURE ALL PRISONERS ARE IN STABLE CONDITION BEFORE DEPARTURE. ONBOARD ARE HIGH PRIORITY ASSETS TO BE TAKEN FOR INTERROGATION...

... THIS IS NEW REPUBLIC BASE COMMAND, WE CAN SEE YOU ON THE RECORDS. YOU ARE CLEAR TO PROCEED WHEN YOU REACH THE JUMP POINT. SAFE TRAVELS...

ONBOAD THE WAMPA-NINE:

800x626.jpeg

800x600.jpeg

LIEUTENANT VOZEN. DISTURBANCE IN SECTOR 3. ONE OF THE DROIDS HAS STOPPED TRANSMITTING. PROCEED TO SECTOR 3 IMMEDIATELY.

640x640.jpeg

Lieutenant Vozen hurried to sector 3. The Wampa-Nine was an old model of correctional transport and kitted out with notoriously unreliable droid models. False alarms were a regular occurrence but you couldn't be to careful. Afterall thought the young lieutenant, the prisoners on board this ship were some of the most dangerous in all the remnants. There were not many prisoners on board, and most were of high rank or skill - those who might be able to provide useful information later during interrogation. The prisoners were healed with bacta just enough to keep them alive so that useful information could be extracted. Afterwards some would be sent to permanent prison facilities though most would not survive the journey or interrogation. As the lieutenant rounded the corner however, he began to feel more uneasy. Perhaps it was the eery red lighting or maybe just paranoia but he couldn't shake the feeling that this was not a false alarm...1280x960.jpeg

Suddenly he heard heavy breathing, the kind of rasping sound that can only come from something more machine than man. He barely dared to turn around. Behind him was a dark figure. A figure who was a legend among New Republic troops - a warrior of great cruelty and ferocity. The Devil himself...

800x809.jpeg

...WAMPA-NINE, THIS IS NEW REPUBLIC BASE COMMAND IRIDONIA. YOU HAVE BROKEN FROM YOUR ROUTE PLEASE CORRECT COURSE. WAMPA-NINE COME IN... WAMPA-NINE...

Spoiler

Bit of a twist to my Farantros storyline and hopefully I should get to expand it more in 2.0. I know that bringing back 'dead' characters is often controversial but please bear with me, I still have some stories that I want to tell with Farantros and develop him as a character further...

My mind is blown. I appreciate your word about dead characters, but I trust that you've got plans that make it worth it.

Great job! Remember in Star Wars no one is ever dead if you did not see the body and even then there is a chance!