41695 4+ Vet Clinic

41697 Turtle Protection

41700 New Camping

41701 Street Food

41702 Houseboat

41703 Friendship Treehouse

41704 Apartment Building

41706 Mission Vehicle 2022 Power

The Street Food set could be nice if the house would - in contrast to the 2021 Orangic Food Shop and Cinema - have sidewalls and a second floor; but honestly I doubt that.

The Apartment Building sound interesting. I hope it actually will be a building with different apartments, with long enough sidewalls and no fantasy stuff like slides or so - the 2021 Hotel showed how great Friends buildings can be if they're designed this way.

What do you think?

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Oh wow they sound amazing! Street food is the one I’m most excited about but I think for me I would like to see more like stalls than a building, lots of small market stalls in a cheap set!

I’m excited for the tree house! I’m hoping that the apartment building has at least five apartments so that you can fit them out for each of the main five, or that it has a plethora of additional characters to populate heartlake

the houseboat sounds interesting- depending on the colour scheme. I’m sick of getting bits of the dolphin cruiser in bulk buys- and I wasn’t interested in a party boat. If it has a real live in feel, it could be awesome

So that Friends list was real after all. IIRC it came from a new account. We just got a Vet wave in March including an ambulance and vet clinic. I know these ones will be 4+ but most Friends sets are aimed at younger children so I’m surprised they feel the need to double up. I wonder how the turtle ambulance will differ from the regular one? The Animal Playground and Adoption Clinic both sound like they could be really fun unique sets. The rest of the wave in general sounds very refreshing. I assume glancing on the Beach is another glamping set, but the budget is bigger here and the beach is a completely different setting. The Food Street market sounds amazing too me. I wonder what cultures they’ll represent and if we’ll get any new food moulds or prints. We’ve got plenty of Houseboats in Creator but it’ll be fun to see Friends take on one. I wonder who will live there? The 2018 treehouse was a perfect Friends set IMO so I’m glad they’re trying a completely different price point with this one. Since the wave doesn’t seem to be a legacy one I wonder if this will be a special anniversary set? The Apartments is the biggest Friends set ever! But that probably means no D2C. :sad: I wonder will it be a skyscraper in style or a complex? I hope the set is catered to new or secondary characters rather then giving each of the girls an apartment of their own. I have no idea what a €30 tree planting vehicle could be but I’m excited to see! A cottage on the beach sounds very cozy. I wonder if it’ll be as good as the Beach Front from this year? The two retail exclusives are expensive for Friends standards so it looks like this is going to be a very pricey wave.

Edited by Soupperson1

The apartments set is supposed to be $150, aka biggest Friends set ever. I wonder if it will be a playset like the TV based sets or more of a condo, townhouses or skyscraper.

Edited by Maple

New Friends info descriptions on Stonewars.

Big wave for sure, but the appartment set certainly seems great on description, 16 wide buildings,  3 towers: 3,3 and 2 stories tall, with a Cafe, Fruit Shop , Skate Shop/Halfpipe on ground level, 8 minidolls (1 of each Friend?).

I love the 16-wide buildings from 3-in-1, hopefully this has a system where floors can be mixed to be a bit modular, or stack higher, 16x8 would be the most viable format imo, perhaps 16x16 or so at floor level because they are shops/cafe.

Street Food being a Taco Van, Fruit/Vegetable Juice Bar , and Asian Pagoda Stand.

Edited by TeriXeri

Jedijacpenguin has listed another set: 41713 Olivia’s Space Academy for $/€70! This is quite unlike any Friends set we’ve had before so I’m really excited to see it. Apparently it only comes out in May (another first for Friends) so we might have to wait a while. 

On 11/20/2021 at 8:12 AM, Soupperson1 said:

Jedijacpenguin has listed another set: 41713 Olivia’s Space Academy for $/€70! This is quite unlike any Friends set we’ve had before so I’m really excited to see it. Apparently it only comes out in May (another first for Friends) so we might have to wait a while. 

Interesting! I can’t wait for that set. Also jedijacpenguin has listed ‘friends gimmick’ set numbers 41415-41419, so 5 sets and I believe these were the set numbers for the cancelled winter cubes, look like we might be getting them after all! We’re really missing the mini dolls in more winter wear.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:47 AM, Smw said:

I’m excited for the tree house! 

I feel like there was a treehouse set very recently.

I’m most interested in the street food!

I'm most excited for the Appartments, sounds like it will fit really well into a 3-in-1 scale layout, especially if it ends up using 8x16 scale for each floor and I don't mind open back buildings.

Of course Street food sounds great too, seems like a lot of Asian food shops making it into themes in 2022, 3-in-1,  Friends, Monkie Kid etc.

Edited by TeriXeri

I have the Friends rescue treehouse thing, the one with the Friends elephants, it's actually really awesome besides the fact I wish the slide was purple and not pink.

So the more treehouses the better in my book. However I like food and buildings most and the apartments seem really interesting and I'm curious to what it's like. 

Look at the $150 Monkie Kid set, so this apartment could be really nice.

Edited by Maple

Some sets have made their way to Instagram.

The street food set is INCREDIBLE. The figs included are so great!!! The characters are 👩🏻‍🍳. I love the hair piece with the bow 😻. The orange slices dot is such a great new food piece too!!!

The green house set is so detailed, love the inclusion of the bee, lady bug and butterfly!

• I'm so glad they FINALLY changed the hair pieces with the 10th year. And Food Trucks is literally the perfect Friends set.

The vet clinic has an interest new piece. It's an 8 wide door frame that holds two THREE wide doors with a hollow side on each side.
Edited by Maple

see the apartment, looks good at the front, but need to have more pictures, especially what's going on at the back to decide buy it or not......

I like the apartments and Instagram has back of the box art. They are very colorful and fun looking. But $150 is a lot and it probably has 77 stickers like the City of Lanterns.

That Friends apartment is honestly better than any of the City buildings have been in years. I probably won’t get it but I do really like how it looks; it reminds me a lot of the structure of my college town.

I even dig the Friendship Treehouse. It’s a cool set to commemorate the tenth anniversary of this evergreen theme.

Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with a lot of these newly revealed sets across all themes, including themes I don’t buy. I never thought I’d be somewhat interested in Friends sets, that’s for sure. :laugh:

Is that the first ever blind Friends figure in the big street set? Looks awesome! 

I don't really have an interest in Friends but there are a lot of pieces to love in these sets, really hope most of them will hit B&P :excited:

13 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Is that the first ever blind Friends figure in the big street set? Looks awesome!

No, it's not. The same Minidoll appeared in the 41446 vet clinic.

The winch-driven elevator in the Friends treehouse is pretty cool.  There's also a winch-driven elevator in the 60351 rocket launch pad.  The Friends treehouse as one of the Friends in a space camp outfit, which lends weight to the rumor that there's a Friends space camp set we haven't seen pictures of yet.

Edit, never mind.  It's not a space camp outfit, it's a beekeeping suit.

Edited by icm

3 hours ago, icm said:

The winch-driven elevator in the Friends treehouse is pretty cool.  There's also a winch-driven elevator in the 60351 rocket launch pad.  The Friends treehouse as one of the Friends in a space camp outfit, which lends weight to the rumor that there's a Friends space camp set we haven't seen pictures of yet.

Edit, never mind.  It's not a space camp outfit, it's a beekeeping suit.

There's also a manually raised wheelchair lift in the apartment set!

6 hours ago, The Stud said:

That Friends apartment is honestly better than any of the City buildings have been in years. I probably won’t get it but I do really like how it looks; it reminds me a lot of the structure of my college town.

I even dig the Friendship Treehouse. It’s a cool set to commemorate the tenth anniversary of this evergreen theme.

Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed with a lot of these newly revealed sets across all themes, including themes I don’t buy. I never thought I’d be somewhat interested in Friends sets, that’s for sure. :laugh:

absolutely agree what you said about The Friends apartment.. and can be easily amended to put it in any Town/City layout!

5 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I don't really have an interest in Friends but there are a lot of pieces to love in these sets, really hope most of them will hit B&P :excited:

And you knew there is a first ever blind minifigure in City theme, do you? But I really need that white stick!