Lok24

Control your trains without smart device - with Pybricks

This work is all very fascinating, you are making PU look more and more attractive. But in my limited experience with PU (with the lego firmware) it will drop connections when at a show and there is a lot of bluetooth activity in the area. Is Pybricks more robust to bluetooth noise? Will the hub-to-hub connections potentially drop when running at a show if there is a lot of interference?

@Lok24 - A quick appreciation post on version 2.9. Flashed PyBricks onto a new PoweredUp Hub, then loaded version 2.9 to be able to run 2 PoweredUp train motors on one train engine. Worked out of the box, beautifully. Really starting to appreciate the power of the PUp platform. Thanks so much!!

Quick aside: Links on 1000steine.de still point to version 2.7, and give 404 links on all the example code.

10 hours ago, Phil B said:

Links on 1000steine.de still point to version 2.7, and give 404 links on all the example code.

Yes, the article is very old, and I'm not active there any more, and as the program has been enhanced  (look the posts above) I don' distribute it any more.

Im working on a new version, with  better support for the programs "shuttle train" and "battery box".