Lo and behold!

I am proud to present a new character that is going to be part of a story to come:

Commodore T. Spoon

Here is his island home off Pontelli:

640x803.jpg

640x811.jpg

And here is the man himself:

640x844.jpg

One comment from a good ol' sea rat has already reached us:

640x909.jpg

Captain Cookie was heard saying "I hate him! He is my arch-enemy!"

We will see how this is going to turn out in the end.

Until then - stay healthy and safe!

To quote The Tick: SPOON!

I'm very interested to see how this rivalry develops. Captain Cookie with an arch-enemy. Hmmm...

As for the build, I love the winding steps in the rocks, as well as the small dock and the color variation in the water. :thumbup:

Yay the monkeys are back!  Actually, I don't see any monkeys, but I have faith that they are behind this somehow. :pir_laugh2:  What a cozy little house Commodore Spoon has, and what lovely little steps up. :pir-grin:  Looking forward to seeing what secrets he hides behind that innocent grin!

What a charming little house with some slippery slippy stairs Mr B! You fall, you die, but c' est la vie I guess! :pir_tong2:

The rockwork and water effect are great and so is the... thickness of the rope you used (no, seriously, I find it perfect!) :pir-grin:

16 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Yay the monkeys are back!  Actually, I don't see any monkeys, but I have faith that they are behind this somehow.

:pir_laugh2:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Sympathetic character, the stories are sure to be interesting. He wears nearly the same clothes as Captain Cookie. Are they brothers?

I like the house on the rock with the stairs.

On 8/10/2021 at 9:57 PM, Capt Wolf said:

To quote The Tick: SPOON!

I'm very interested to see how this rivalry develops. Captain Cookie with an arch-enemy. Hmmm...

As for the build, I love the winding steps in the rocks, as well as the small dock and the color variation in the water. :thumbup:

Thanks

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the tick...

On 8/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Kai NRG said:

Yay the monkeys are back!  Actually, I don't see any monkeys, but I have faith that they are behind this somehow. :pir_laugh2:  What a cozy little house Commodore Spoon has, and what lovely little steps up. :pir-grin:  Looking forward to seeing what secrets he hides behind that innocent grin!

The monkeys have been complaining too that there are no monkeys in the MOC.

Let's see where we go from here.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:42 PM, Ross Fisher said:

A really nice little smuggler's rock. Good work. Nice colouring all over. 

:sweet:  yeah, the colouring will give me lots of views and likes on flickr... or not...

On 8/11/2021 at 3:20 PM, blackdeathgr said:

What a charming little house with some slippery slippy stairs Mr B! You fall, you die, but c' est la vie I guess! :pir_tong2:

The rockwork and water effect are great and so is the... thickness of the rope you used (no, seriously, I find it perfect!) :pir-grin:

:pir_laugh2:

The rope looks quite ropey. I like that!

:pir-grin:

When you fall, you plunge into the water (hopefully).

On 8/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, NOD said:

Sympathetic character, the stories are sure to be interesting. He wears nearly the same clothes as Captain Cookie. Are they brothers?

Now that is a clever observation!  Quite often brothers don't get along with each other.... Let's see.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, NOD said:

I like the house on the rock with the stairs.

Thank you.

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

5 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the tick...

Well then, read here.

5 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

the colouring will give me lots of views and likes on flickr... or not...

There y'go. I've given it a fave on Flickr. Never say that I don't reward a fishing expedition!

14 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Well then, read here.

Thanks. I did that. Still the name is not related to the Tick :pir_laugh2:

14 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

There y'go. I've given it a fave on Flickr. Never say that I don't reward a fishing expedition!

Thank you, Sir.

You know how this is with those favs on flickr. You build something for months, post it and 3 people like it.

Then you put something together in 30 min, post it, some guy includes it into some strange group and next day you have >10.000 views...

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

You know how this is with those favs on flickr.

I hear that. One thing I will say about BoBS is that people try really hard to respond to every build, and it is really appreciated.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:05 AM, Ross Fisher said:

One thing I will say about BoBS is that people try really hard to respond to every build, and it is really appreciated.

Yepp, this is a great community!

This is such a nice little build, Captain!  Love those steps up to the doorway - and by the way, you make those look so easy!!  I know from experience that they are not :pir-grin:  Especially on such a small rock :pir-oh3: - and the tassels and lantern and crane look fantastic as well, and make for such a fun and quirky little house - and that cannon as well; always good to be prepared! :pir_laugh2:  Especially if your enemy is Captain Cookie...

Looking forward to what happens with the good old Commodore! :pir-sweet: