Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Two

QBA4Lht.jpg

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Two: Silent Night

It was a quiet night aboard the Black Seas Barracuda...So quiet, nothing happened...

The next morning:

T0a9XFf.jpg

"Aye Captain, here's where we are on the map."

"But where's the X?" Redbeard asked.

"Huh?" Noah replied.

"It doesn't matter, I know where we're going."

E0uIvAj.jpg

"Helm, be prepared. There be rocks ahead."

"Aye Captain!"

"And bring me a traitor today! I want someone to walk that plank!"

---

NPCs:
P3maG08.jpg
Captain Redbeard (NPC)

Players (8):
tOtfiPx.jpg
Spencer "Cutlass" Milford - Played By KotZ
O33lLqn.jpg
Douglas "No Hook" Wembley - Played by Darkdragon
AhT2R6v.jpg
Kieran "Two Guns" Newport - Played by Tariq j
44c79HB.jpg
Vivian "Viv" Pierce - Played by Kaanere
mRFhWdL.jpg
Isaac "Dragon" Wallace - Played by Jack Sassy
WAC4TAY.jpg
Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake - Played by Duvors
7kHGV9u.jpg
Noah "The Map" Nelson - Played by JintaiZ
D3trce5.jpg
Harper "Sea-Salt" Lawson - Played by Rumble Strike

Rules:
1) You are either a Loyal Pirate or a Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. There are no third parties.
2) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
4) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
5) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
6) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
8) Don't edit your posts, please!
9) Please try to post every day!

10) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures.
11) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

Nobody thrown over the side? Nobody hanged from the yardarms? Interesting night.

Arr! This is great! No innocent pirates killed last night, if someone was successfully  blocked then there is a good chance that is person is a traitor. This is definitely the best morning we could have hoped for. 

It be great we lost no crew last night, gives people something to work on below decks.

Good to hear you Mr Wembley, you were very quiet yesterday and were picking up votes at the end of the day, care to share your thoughts on this and the voyage so far? 

Wonderful news! As Mr Wembley said, hopefully there is a blocker who could give us something useful today.

4 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

Good to hear you Mr Wembley, you were very quiet yesterday and were picking up votes at the end of the day, care to share your thoughts on this and the voyage so far? 

Seconded. @Darkdragon please.

6 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

:pir_laugh2: Oh yeah, that bandwagon Noah tried to get going.  That's really worth commenting on.    All my comments were when I voted for Noah and I still feel exactly the same as then, I have no new information that makes me think anything different.   

Mr Wembley, you were only a couple of votes away from being lynched due to inactivity, I don't think it be a laughin matter. 

I'd like to hear more from the rest of the crew, especially Miss Pierce. Are we all looking at Mr Wembley and Mr Nelson as lynch candidates for today, as per yesterday, barrin any new developments?

For my mind, myself and Mr Nelson have parleyed below deck  and we seem to have reached an accord. I am edging towards Town on him. 

He spoke a lot less confusingly, more direct, and gave some analysis of the crew to me. It broadly matched how I see things currently. I think that a lot of the issues with Mr Nelson yesterday were around communication.  

It is a laughing matter because a last minute bandwagon on my is very telling.  I'm not worried about being thrown overboard at all, it will do nothing but help the rest of the loyal pirates if I am.  Honestly that's probably the best thing that I could do for my comrades because it will prove without a doubt that I'm correct about Noah.

Not talking when there's nothing to say isn't hiding or being quiet, there's no reason to talk about nothing and those pushing talking over thinking are generally the ones trying to hide in a lot of pointless noise.

1 minute ago, Darkdragon said:

Honestly that's probably the best thing that I could do for my comrades because it will prove without a doubt that I'm correct about Noah.

What are your thoughts about me? It'd be great to hear about them...

24 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Not talking when there's nothing to say isn't hiding or being quiet, there's no reason to talk about nothing and those pushing talking over thinking are generally the ones trying to hide in a lot of pointless noise.

And yet I feel like actively participating is something every townie should do.

A lot has happened on the upper deck while I was shining me effects. Good to see everyone in good shape, even you, Nellie. I be holding me suspicion on ye for now, just like on anyone else, but while it be possible, let the good times roll!

3 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

I'd like to hear more from the rest of the crew, especially Miss Pierce. Are we all looking at Mr Wembley and Mr Nelson as lynch candidates for today, as per yesterday, barrin any new developments?

Nothin' to report here, just glad that the bandwagons didn't lead anywhere.

Though I'm interested in what Mr. Blake has to say. After all, he started yesterday's bandwagon and might try the same today.

It is interesting, Mr Blake has yet to talk today, I think he is the only one of us not to do so.  

I would like to know how Mr Wembley intends to root out the scum by being very quiet? A talkative ship with everyone interactin gives us plenty to work with and not rely solely on below decks talk or night actions.  People votin for others and stickin their neck out gives us somethin to discuss. I am not pushin talkin over thinkin, as you put it, Mr Wembley, I have been askin questions of us all and gettin very little back. 

If we are all quiet we just hand the scum the Initiative and you seem very passive about this whole voyage, Mr Wembley, so I will kick this off:

Vote: Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) [\b] 

13 minutes ago, Rumble Strike said:

If we are all quiet we just hand the scum the Initiative and you seem very passive about this whole voyage, Mr Wembley, so I will kick this off:

:pir-laugh:

It's funny, because voting hasn't opened yet.

Plus, you are complaining about Blake being too quiet.

Then, you vote me claiming i've been quiet yet I spoke multiple times today.  

Even after all your "analysis" yesterday of each player where you called me lazy town.:pir-sad2:

You are really working for the town, I can definitively tell. Great job! So helpful. :pir-murder:

Just now, Darkdragon said:

19 hours ago, Bob said:

You may vote as soon as the day starts.

Correction: voting opens at the start of the day, my bad. :pir-grin:

Wow, scum teammates are really chomping at the bit to attack and start a bandwagon me. :pir-thumb:

Your post was literal moments after mind ffs

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

For all the same reasons listed yesterday and nothing has happened to change my mind, but has happened to cement my decision.  

11 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

It's great to see you being more active, and yet you're still not making any good points.

5 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

:pir_laugh2: Oh yeah, that bandwagon Noah tried to get going.  That's really worth commenting on.    All my comments were when I voted for Noah and I still feel exactly the same as then, I have no new information that makes me think anything different.   

Care to elaborate on this?

13 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Why would scum even attempt to kill themselves?

Vote: Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon)

15 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

For all the same reasons listed yesterday and nothing has happened to change my mind, but has happened to cement my decision.  

Why not post your reasoning in this thread?

33 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

:pir-laugh:

Even after all your "analysis" yesterday of each player where you called me lazy town.:pir-sad2:

You are really working for the town, I can definitively tell. Great job! So helpful. :pir-murder:

A rebuttal of your points in order :

You don't pay enough attention, so you didn't realise we could vote from the off. It's not a good look and leads in to all the other points. 

Mr Blake hasn't spoken today, true, but he did yesterday and was a lot more active than some others, votin for different people and gettin discussion goin. Hence I am not votin for him. 

Thank you for belittling my analysis of everyone on Day One. I was hopin it would spark some comments and discussion but sorry, it wasn't "real" and didn't do anythin. Where is your analysis Mr Wembley, where can you point to where you are actively trying to help our situation? Sarcasm and defensiveness doesn't help. 

My apologies fer bein' absent, got a wee bit distracted.

Far as I can tell, Douglas is just mad that they got a lot o' votes in their absence an' is bein' belligerent a'cause o' that. T' be honest th' only reason I voted fer them was because they were th' only kinda suspicious (t' me) person tha' could be voted off. Now they've bin speakin' up I got no reason t' suspect 'em.

I th' balance tha' jus' leaves Mr. Newport as a suspect t' me. As Lawson said yesterday, they've bin all middle-of-th'-road-like and noncommittal in a kinda shifty way.

Vote: Kieran Newport(Tariq j)

18 minutes ago, Duvors said:

I th' balance tha' jus' leaves Mr. Newport as a suspect t' me. As Lawson said yesterday, they've bin all middle-of-th'-road-like and noncommittal in a kinda shifty way.

A vote I could also get behind. 

Now I best sort out the sails or the Captain will be pi.. Unhappy. 

There's an error in the rules: voting should start after 24 hours. I'll count these ones and open voting a bit early, but it's been fixed.

Vote Count:
Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) - 2 (Rumble Strike, JintaiZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (Darkdragon)
Kieran Newport (Tariq j) - 1 (Duvors)

Over 48 hours remain in this day. With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

1 hour ago, Rumble Strike said:

Vote: Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) [\b] 

1 hour ago, Darkdragon said:

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Vote: Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon)

38 minutes ago, Duvors said:

3r7dV7H.jpg

The Black Seas Barracuda moved slowly through a very dangerous and rocky part of the sea as the ship slowly sailed towards its destination.

"Arrr, Captain. Are you sure this way is safe?"

DLbnCzq.jpg

"Absolutely. And we be ahead of schedule too."

---

About 49 hours remain in this day.

Sign in to follow this