Sign in to follow this  
zinnn

Different thickness of the lego net piece?

I want to buy the 10x10 string net piece, and found a local seller who has one for sale with a comment ‘thin string’

When I asked him to clarify it he wrote:

The string is slightly thinner than normal. Lego don't differentiate between the two so you could get either from the same set. However I had both side by side so noticed the different thickness.

Has anyone ever come across those thinner nets? Or maybe you have photos to compare?

Thanks!

Edited by zinnn

In my collection of nets, I have noticed at least 3 different thicknesses. The first ones used were much thicker, then Lego switched to a thinner material, but they briefly had a point were it was even thinner than "normal"

I'll see if I can take a pic.

EKnight

11 hours ago, Elephant Knight said:

I'll see if I can take a pic. 

thank you very much :)

Sorry for the delay, but here's a picture. Top left, the thickest one I own (Minus the one I lost, and that lost net is irritating me, that was my oldest net, and had a distinct ripped corner, so I know it's missing.....) bottom two, hard to say if one is thinner than the other in the picture, but they looked a tad different in my hand.

51377303284_af647bcd7a.jpgNet variations. by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

Thank you so much! I thought they'll be way thinner, I guess they're good to get