Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[Freebuild] "The Peaceful Shrub" Inn, Oxenfurt, Avalonia

Hi all,

Trying to push out more builds to get my city on the maps :).

I present you "The Peaceful Shrub". An Inn located in Oxenfurt, Avalonia.

51360240800_54167e8f25_b.jpgThe Peaceful Shrub [GOH] by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

51359959584_3ea9fb1f20_b.jpgThe Peaceful Shrub Inn [GOH] by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

51358482742_6734d0f1da_b.jpgThe Peaceful Shrub Inn [GOH] by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

51358482647_d69cf75277_b.jpgThe Peaceful Shrub Inn [GOH] by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

Awesome MOC!  The scale of it is terrific with the large trees and spacious patio/road.  I like the consistent window technique and the plants around the property too!

Lovely tudor and woodwork here, and I'm digging the reflection on the black roof in the first picture!  The trees and vegetation are great as well, and as Navarre mentioned, that cobblestone looks fantastic!  

It's a lovely MOC, such a pleasant scene and I really love the textures of your stone floor and the tan walls!  The density of the leaves on the large tree also looks really good, and there are some neat things to spot like the bottom of books for a turkey platter!  Great work.

Nicely done.  I like the wooden frame work looks great.  The ingots as cobblestone works really well and shows great texture.  The landscaping has a lot of variety and nice colors.  The roof looks sleek with the black tiles.  

Very finely detailed, absolutely love the Inn. You did a good job with the tree too

Wow!  What a great build, and fantastic to see Oxenfurt progress on HSS!  I love the vegetation.  It is very natural and you have a good sense of color in the flowers.  The Tudo styling on the house looks great, and I like the door you built.  The uneven ground looks awesome outside.  Did you not press the pieces down all the way or did you use a net technique?  The chicken coop on the side is a great detail, too.  Well done!