Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day One

QBA4Lht.jpg

Pirates Mafia IV - Day One: End of an Era

44yhf2v.jpg

Some time has passed since we last saw Redbeard. He and his crew of pirates gather at the Rock Island Refuge, the last bastion of piracy in the LEGO Caribbean...

UrMIWQ6.jpg

"Arrr, Captain!" Noah said. "That's the last of the maps all drawn up."

"Excellent work. Is the last of the treasure loaded aboard?" Redbeard asked.

"Aye Captain. That's the last of it." Spencer added.

Redbeard frowned.

"It's the end of an era. The Imperial Guards are moving in and making piracy near impossible."

x2zr1cR.jpg

"Luckily I still have my trusty crew, and me favorite parrot!"

He looked to Polly.

"Right, Polly?"

clNwiyu.jpg

"Squawk! Pack it in old man!"

LoAbWs9.jpg

"Spencer, tell the crew we're having parrot for dinner."

"Aye sir!"

"And bring me to my ship. I need to be speaking to my crew."

SOLoMAv.jpg

Aboard the Barracuda, the crew was performing various tasks, getting the ship ready for departure. Redbeard gathered them all together.

QxLroAQ.jpg

"Avast, I have some bad news for you. Once again there's traitors among us. Imperial Guards have infiltrated our crew! Mafia worked pretty poorly the last time this happened, and it worked badly for the Imperial Soldiers the last time they tried this, but I have faith we can try it again! Bring me a traitor every day and we'll chuck them over the side!"

"Aye Captain!" everyone shouted back.

"And let's prepare to set sail! We've got a mission to do."

Meanwhile...

EFzz9Ou.jpg

At the famous Fort Eldorado, the Imperial Guards have finished their takeover and seizure of the legendary fort, it having been weakened as the result of previous games. The Imperial Soldiers are gone from the LEGO Caribbean...

1QguHJd.jpg

A nervous Commodore approached the new arrival to the LEGO Caribbean.

"Lord Cavendish. This is an unexpected surprise. We are honoured by your presence."

"You may dispense with the pleasentaries, Commodore. I'm here from LEGO Britain (probably) to put you back on track. You've done an excellent job seizing this fort, but His Majesty is disappointed that you've been unable to capture the infamous Captain Redbeard."

"We shall double our efforts, Lord Cavendish! We have already infiltrated his crew. Soon he will be ours and the last remnants of piracy in the LEGO Caribbean will be gone."

"I should hope so, Commodore. For your sake."

--

NPCs:
P3maG08.jpg
Captain Redbeard (NPC)

Players (8):
tOtfiPx.jpg
Spencer "Cutlass" Milford - Played By KotZ
O33lLqn.jpg
Douglas "No Hook" Wembley - Played by Darkdragon
AhT2R6v.jpg
Kieran "Two Guns" Newport - Played by Tariq j
44c79HB.jpg
Vivian "Viv" Pierce - Played by Kaanere
mRFhWdL.jpg
Isaac "Dragon" Wallace - Played by Jack Sassy
WAC4TAY.jpg
Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake - Played by Duvors
7kHGV9u.jpg
Noah "The Map" Nelson - Played by JintaiZ
D3trce5.jpg
Harper "Sea-Salt" Lawson - Played by Rumble Strike

Rules:
1) You are either a Loyal Pirate or a Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. There are no third parties.
2) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote as soon as the day starts. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
4) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
5) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
6) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
8) Don't edit your posts, please!
9) Please try to post every day!

10) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures.
11) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

Ah, back in the sea! If I had to count the days I have been on land, then it be a long time. Forgive me, mates, for yesterday, had a little too much to drink. Especially sorry for stirring up all this mess with Newporty. Anyway, back to cleaning cannons.

I cannae believe this small, loyal crew has been infiltrated by the Imperials. I may only have joined this crew recently, but I am sure we can find the scum among us. 

Arr, if we've been infiltrated we're in fer trouble. 'Specially as I couldn't tell any o' ye apart even if I had me good eye still.

2 minutes ago, Duvors said:

I couldn't tell any o' ye apart even if I had me good eye still.

I might keep a sharp eye out for ye, Blakie. Anyone who dares to attack me shall feel what it be like to mess with a man and his firebombs. 

*bang* *bang* 

Arrrrrggg, we must keep our eyes peeled and pistols ready for those pesky traitors

16 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

I may only have joined this crew recently, but I am sure we can find the scum among us. 

You seem so determined in doing this...

54 minutes ago, Rumble Strike said:

What ye be sayin? As a loyal pirate we should all be "determined in doing this", finding the traitors is how we win! 

Indeed...

Aye, this be a problem, more traitors amongst us. Can I cut the heads of traitors with my sword before we throw them overboard?

31 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Can I cut the heads of traitors with my sword before we throw them overboard?

Let us be civilised about this, friends. We shall cut their toes and hands, only then shall sharks will have a feast.

Twenty four hours have passed! You may now vote to lynch a player. With eight players, it will take five to lynch. 

There are about 48 hours left in this day.

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

I'll be starting us off with a vote fer this man, he's been actin' strange today.

*bang* *bang* 

Alright, what be going on here? All this sudden voting makes me feel like I’m back in a stand off. 

6 hours ago, KotZ said:

Aye, this be a problem, more traitors amongst us. Can I cut the heads of traitors with my sword before we throw them overboard?

I was going to use my Pistols but a sword would do just fine.

Unvote: Harper Lawson (Rumble Strike)

Vote: Murphy Black (Duvors)

2 hours ago, Duvors said:

I'll be starting us off with a vote fer this man, he's been actin' strange today.

Ye just seems so eager to vote. What's the rush here?

Next post, should be merged automatically:

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Correction:

Vote: Murphy Blake (Duvors). Sorry about that typo.

Vote Count: 
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (Duvors)
Murphy Blake (Duvors) - 1 (JintaiZ) 

2 hours ago, Duvors said:

17 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Vote: Murphy Blake (Duvors).

Reminder that it takes 5 votes to lynch. There's about 44 hours left! 

4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

I'd rather vote early than be all tentative-like an' be accused o' "bandwagoning'", and I want an explanation fer why yer been' all cryptic-like. Besides, right after I voted fer ye, ye voted for someone else w'out even th' slightest justification, so yer not so innocent 'ere are ye?

I know there not be much to go on Day One, 'specially with it being so quiet.  Still, when voting for people we should be able to come up with some reasoning, surely?  I noticed you move yer spot from me to Mr Blake, Mr Nelson, but didn't give any indication as to why I was for yer spot to begin with.  I felt a slight ping when ye quoted me, being determined is what we should all be. And you vote for Mr Blake because he is "so eager to vote".  Well, we need to vote for people to create discussion,So you voted for me with no explanation, then you voted for someone straight after they voted for you, saying they were eager? But you be doin the same very thing you are accusin him of, Mr Nelson.

I agree with Mr Blake, I am findin you very inconsistent.

I note there are still 2 of our crew of 8 who have not yet spoken up, we need everyone to be pullin their weight.

In the hopes of sparkin more talk so that the scum have to come out and give opinions... with only 8 of us hardy souls, are we for or against the lynch today?  In previous voyages, a day one lynch be saught, but with such low numbers it may be more of a risk.  I am not sure we could even get 5 of us on the same page at the moment.

10 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Unvote: Harper Lawson (Rumble Strike)

Next post, should be merged automatically:

Correction:

Vote: Murphy Blake (Duvors). Sorry about that typo.

*bang* *bang* 

You accuse Mr Blake of being eager to vote but then you placed a vote with no justification for Mr Lawson? 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

You accuse Mr Blake of being eager to vote but then you placed a vote with no justification for Mr Lawson? 

There is.

Why would he bother with telling us his identity so early?

1 hour ago, Rumble Strike said:

I felt a slight ping when ye quoted me, being determined is what we should all be.

Frankly, that felt a bit scummy to me.

1 hour ago, Rumble Strike said:

saying they were eager?

I'm not accusing anyone of voting for me, I just think that this felt way too early.

The only thing we have to inform us today is what we say and who we vote for. Mr Blake went in early, but as far as I can see we could have been votin right from the start of the day. Now that would have been a bit early, perhaps. However, Mr Blake saw your earlier responses and thought they were worth givin you the black spot for. It is good that he did this with plenty of time for you to argue your case, as that encourages more discussion. It be no good waitin to vote and leavin it to the last minute. 

Sign in to follow this