Sign in to follow this  
Simons Brick World

[MOC] station 19 inspired fire station

Hello there,

The city is growing. Because of this, I build this fire station building. If you know the TV-Series station 19, you may notice some parts of this TV fire station in the lego model, because I added some details and layouts from the station 19 and converted them to the lego fire station.

I also did a speedbuild video of this building. Feel free to watch it. Below the video I also added some pictures of the fire station and also the description.

fire station02

The ground floor with the entrace hall. The workspace for the incoming emergeny calls in the right corner. A trophy showcase by the stairs and a tribute wall on the opposite.

The Captains office and sleeping area on the left. From the machine hall you can also enter the equipment room.

fire station03

If you go upstairs, you will find the kitchen and dining area. A storage room right behind. A seperate relaxing room is also located on this floor.

fire station04

The upper floor is equipped with the locker room, a small toilet and the showers. A gym also find it´s place in this building.

I waive a sleeping room, because I created this as a volunteer fire department. In case of emergency, the firefighters will come to the station. Only the captain will work in the building. Therefore, the sleeping room in the ground floor is needed.

I hope you like the MOC

Tell me, if you have ideas and suggestions.