Bricksnaps

Peaches Castle from Super Mario Bros Nintendo MOC

Here it is….Peaches castle. 
based on the castle in the Nintendo game Super Mario Bros the Odyssey.

it’s big, it’s heavy. It’s complete!
thanks for looking and if you share, my insta handle is @bricksnaps. Thank you!

51357309478_bb06755987_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

51357818249_84b6420427_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

51356340517_1750aa766e_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

51357309568_722e07f212_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

51357309533_aa885578d4_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

51358097100_328d3a46d9_k.jpgPeaches castle from Super Mario Brothers Odyssey video game from Nintendo. by Martin Harris, on Flickr

Edited by Stillinamerica

Very nice work!  You'll probably get more views and comments if you deep link a photo or two in the thread :classic: 

Very impressive. I finished that game not too long ago. This looks spot on! When playing it I had considered if I should build something from it, but then quit thinking that way since my project list is too long as it is. Now after seeing this, I know I wouldn't be able to compete. Well done!

On 8/6/2021 at 11:28 AM, Fuppylodders said:

That looks wonderful! Need a top down pic of the floor mosaic! You've captured the look and aesthetic really well :thumbup:

Thank you! Yes I will :)

23 hours ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

Are those towers connected to the ground? That is impressive.

They are not. They float. Incredibly hard to achieve but I had to do it so when at shows it would display well.

20 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Very impressive. I finished that game not too long ago. This looks spot on! When playing it I had considered if I should build something from it, but then quit thinking that way since my project list is too long as it is. Now after seeing this, I know I wouldn't be able to compete. Well done!

Thank you. Not at all, I think you should, Lego is art, we all have different takes on things. 

3 minutes ago, Stillinamerica said:

They are not. They float. Incredibly hard to achieve but I had to do it so when at shows it would display well.

That is so cool. How did you do it? Are there technic beams or just a very heavy core? That detail makes the model so much more impressive than it already was.

Side note: how much does the while thing weigh?

Very impressive, especially the floating corner towers. I'm not a fan of Mario and I don't know the details of the game,  but I find Peaches' castle impressive from the arcitectural point of view. It might have monocolor walls with little texture, but it's very eyecatching with color contrasts between tan foundations, white walls and red roof. Well built.