Sign in to follow this  
Brick New World

[VIDEO] Pirates of the Karibrick

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Har Har dear Pirate friends,

the time has come for me to start a new project. After finishing my new LEGO Room i am going to start to build a brand new Pirate setting with islands, pirates, ships and a nice small city. 

The world will be mostly pirate and Caribbean inspired but there will be a small twist. There will be some, not too many, Steampunk Elements in the world. Like a flying balloon air ship or a steam powered train.

You can all be exited to see and hopefully enjoy this adventure of a brave new world build :pir-classic:

In the first video i will explain my project and I start to build the first bigger pirate island.

The video is in German but you can also enjoy the moving pictures... :pir_laugh2:

 

Now go and enjoy the show Har Har!

 

Edited by Professor Thaum
Title tag and prefix update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo Pirate mates!

Episode 3 is available.

Today i modify Antons Bait Shop into a  Seafarers Tavern.

Take a look and enjoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yar, Pirates,

part 4 is now online.

Time to talk about the landscape layout and i start to build the base of the harbor.

Enjoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yar!

Today some strange things happen in the Karibrick.

A Steam train railway is going to be build. Thanks to the small steampunk influence of the setting.

Lets go! Watch it!

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there,

despite all problems and accidents I managed to build a steam train for my pirate & steampunk land.

Have fun watching!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all,

today my package with my lighting for the city arrived and with it I build the last house for the harbor.

Enjoy the show!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yar my Pirates,

today we will lighten up the harbor (two houses and the lighthouse). Then I build a new pier and some plants and stuff make for a better ambient.

Have fun watching :-)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Brick New World said:

today we will lighten up the harbor (two houses and the lighthouse). Then I build a new pier and some plants and stuff make for a better ambient.

This is coming a long very nicely! :thumbup:

When you're finished building, will you be taking still photos of this creation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

This is coming a long very nicely! :thumbup:

When you're finished building, will you be taking still photos of this creation?

Sure thing!

Will do alot of photos when i am finished.....but it will be a long time till then. Lots of space on the table :pir-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great diorama! According to the construction progress, it looks better and more interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi iam late on this topic. Have sucribed on your youtube channel couple of minutes ago. I think the steampunk/Piratetheme you have talked about in your first video is a amazing idea :pir-huzzah2:

Greetings from Sachsen Anhalt

Grüße aus Sachsen Anhalt :pir-wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CaptainPolluxofOrion said:

Hi iam late on this topic. Have sucribed on your youtube channel couple of minutes ago. I think the steampunk/Piratetheme you have talked about in your first video is a amazing idea :pir-huzzah2:

Greetings from Sachsen Anhalt

Grüße aus Sachsen Anhalt :pir-wink:

Thanks alot.

Happy you enjoy it :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, Brick New World said:

Will do alot of photos when i am finished.....but it will be a long time till then. Lots of space on the table 

The Classic Pirates would love to feature it when you're done! :pir-thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.