Sign in to follow this  
Brick New World

[VIDEO] Pirates of the Karibrick

Har Har dear Pirate friends,

the time has come for me to start a new project. After finishing my new LEGO Room i am going to start to build a brand new Pirate setting with islands, pirates, ships and a nice small city. 

The world will be mostly pirate and Caribbean inspired but there will be a small twist. There will be some, not too many, Steampunk Elements in the world. Like a flying balloon air ship or a steam powered train.

You can all be exited to see and hopefully enjoy this adventure of a brave new world build :pir-classic:

In the first video i will explain my project and I start to build the first bigger pirate island.

The video is in German but you can also enjoy the moving pictures... :pir_laugh2:

Now go and enjoy the show Har Har!

Edited by Professor Thaum
Title tag and prefix update

Yar!

Today some strange things happen in the Karibrick.

A Steam train railway is going to be build. Thanks to the small steampunk influence of the setting.

Lets go! Watch it!

Cheers

Yar my Pirates,

today we will lighten up the harbor (two houses and the lighthouse). Then I build a new pier and some plants and stuff make for a better ambient.

Have fun watching :-)

15 hours ago, Brick New World said:

today we will lighten up the harbor (two houses and the lighthouse). Then I build a new pier and some plants and stuff make for a better ambient.

This is coming a long very nicely! :thumbup:

When you're finished building, will you be taking still photos of this creation?

10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

This is coming a long very nicely! :thumbup:

When you're finished building, will you be taking still photos of this creation?

Sure thing!

Will do alot of photos when i am finished.....but it will be a long time till then. Lots of space on the table :pir-grin:

Great diorama! According to the construction progress, it looks better and more interesting.

Hi iam late on this topic. Have sucribed on your youtube channel couple of minutes ago. I think the steampunk/Piratetheme you have talked about in your first video is a amazing idea :pir-huzzah2:

Greetings from Sachsen Anhalt

Grüße aus Sachsen Anhalt :pir-wink:

5 hours ago, CaptainPolluxofOrion said:

Hi iam late on this topic. Have sucribed on your youtube channel couple of minutes ago. I think the steampunk/Piratetheme you have talked about in your first video is a amazing idea :pir-huzzah2:

Greetings from Sachsen Anhalt

Grüße aus Sachsen Anhalt :pir-wink:

Thanks alot.

Happy you enjoy it :-)

On 8/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, Brick New World said:

Will do alot of photos when i am finished.....but it will be a long time till then. Lots of space on the table 

The Classic Pirates would love to feature it when you're done! :pir-thumb: