Sign in to follow this  
A_Goodman

[MOC] Wild West: Trouble in Vulture Creek

Trouble in Vulture Creek

Here is my take on an Old West Town, called Vulture Creek. A few bandits have helped themselves to the contents of the Town Bank's Vault. Local sheriffs and the US Calvary do there best to restore order to this frontier town.

51353290331_cd52dc03d4_k.jpgTrouble in Vulture Creek by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

51355123657_fc0404f6f1_k.jpgTrouble in Vulture Creek by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

51355864561_7847f9b715_k.jpgTrouble in Vulture Creek by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

51356601354_7f42a01405_k.jpgTrouble in Vulture Creek by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

51356882595_d8e42a6315_k.jpgTrouble in Vulture Creek by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Great scene.  Really love that old spaghetti western vibe it gives off.  Love the choice of colors and the buildings look spot on for the wild west.  All the figs look great too.  

The buildings look great! and the minifigs bringing it too life! I just wish there was a little more height layering or some dark tan to break the tan, but that is probably just nit-picking. Well done!

Fun scene, I love the colors.  I wish the pictures came out a bit lighter so I could see the details better.