Sign in to follow this  
Roses

The Sun

The Sun

This one was a pain and a half to make. I have very few yellow constraction pieces, but I think it turned out pretty well. It was supposed to be the main model in a duo with this little guy, dubbed "Ultraviolet":

Ultraviolet

But after the Sun went through some drastic thematic changes (action pose -> meditative pose), I decided to keep them separate.

I've got more pics up on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWkV1DR

Or on my Instagram: The Sun & Ultraviolet

Alright, I am not sure what to think about that... in a good way!

I mean, technically it is a great build. And definitely provokes some thinking. 
I just can't fully understand, much like with the guy with the nuclear explosion. It makes so much no sense at all and it is great this way!

Edited by Jerac

1 hour ago, Jerac said:

Alright, I am not sure what to think about that... in a good way!

I mean, technically it is a great build. And definitely provokes some thinking. 
I just can't fully understand, much like with the guy with the nuclear explosion. It makes so much no sense at all and it is great this way!

Thank you! :laugh:

The character is a product of having few yellow pieces, an unused heart mini-build using the pirate bandana, and hours of bashing my head in trying to figure a use for the Mahri Hewkii mask. I agree that it makes for a weird result! It's open to interpretation :classic: