Sign in to follow this  
KaijuBuildz

My custom Annie & Clarabel Coaches (Part of my Thomas the Tank Engine IDEAS project)

Hi everyone,

To celebrate my Thomas the Tank Engine IDEAS project hitting 5.000 supporters, I thought I would share probably the 2 most requested characters to be added to the project, Annie & Clarabel!

qsp1xtgjpie71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Though still heavily based on the LBSC Stroudley Coaches, I've taken some creative liberties to better fit my Thomas' design. These builds include 7 new printed pieces along with a removable roof that reveals a detailed interior with space for at least 7 minifigures!

lvtfq1hjpie71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

qouasygjpie71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

uuojozgjpie71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Once again, thank you SO MUCH to the people who helped the project reach 5.000 supporters!!! If you haven't supported the project yet, I'd highly appreciate it if you do by following this link to the project: https://bit.ly/2Ruzxzp

Those look really good. And while you are encouraging folks to support your ideas project, please do support the forums around here with your comments and feedback on other folks threads. Seeing your skills I'm sure you could contribute a lot to the other threads.

35 minutes ago, zephyr1934 said:

Those look really good. And while you are encouraging folks to support your ideas project, please do support the forums around here with your comments and feedback on other folks threads. Seeing your skills I'm sure you could contribute a lot to the other threads.

Thank you so much!! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for some other topics around here. I'm still pretty new and still getting used to a lot of things so apologies if I'm not active besides my own posts :)

1 hour ago, High_Admiral said:

Kinda curious how you'd fit 7 minifigs into that coach.

Well, at least 4 can fit on the studded areas (potentially 6 depending on how you place them). Besides those, there are 3 benches on which each a single Minifigure can be placed!