Sign in to follow this  
mrcp6d

Markets of Black Knight's Square

While most citizens have visited the stalls around the Black Knight's Statue, few are aware of the hidden economy in the sewers below.

51345684532_97a93b64de_c.jpg

My entry to the 12x12 vignette category of the 2021 Summer Joust.  Go Wolfpack! :pir-grin:

Great transition from above-to-below ground textures, including the subterranean water.

I like that there is a Black market in the Black Knight Square, nice details. :thumbup:

On 7/30/2021 at 8:15 PM, jtooker said:

Great transition from above-to-below ground textures, including the subterranean water.

Thanks jtooker!

12 hours ago, BrickzAndBrezn said:

Ah finally I know where to buy silver frogs. But don't worry, I will keep this information secret.

:rofl:  Thanks BrickzAndBrezn!  The silver frog market is pretty hot, be prepared for bidding wars! 

4 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

Nice build. There's only one thing missing: rats

Oddly enough, I had one sitting on the build table when I was putting this together, but ended up not finding any real estate that made sense to work it in. :sad:

22 hours ago, Niku said:

I like that there is a Black market in the Black Knight Square, nice details. :thumbup:

Thanks Niku!

1 hour ago, Brickwolf said:

Great vignette!

Thanks Brickwolf!

This is a super nice vig, @mrcp6d, fantastic job packing so much into such a small footprint!  The statue itself is very nice - love that helmet, for one thing! :grin: - and the action in both segments of the economy looks great and bustling as well!  Digging the dark-trans color choice for the water below too - works so much better than a blue would here :classic: