Sign in to follow this  
Jack Sassy

Pirates Mafia

Just here to promote Pirates Mafia IV sign up. So far there are four players ready but at least seven are needed, are you game?

If so, then sign up in this topic right here:

Hopefully I won't have my head cut off by guillotine for promoting the game here. (although, guillotine sounds French, I love French, did you know they invented mayonnaise?)

(That comment of getting my head cut off was simply because I'm still fairly new member here (only 2 years) and I'm yet to try all features, therefore I hope this is allowed. :pir-grin:)

On 7/30/2021 at 9:15 AM, Jack Sassy said:

Just here to promote Pirates Mafia IV sign up. So far there are four players ready but at least seven are needed, are you game?

Hopefully I won't have my head cut off by guillotine for promoting the game here. (although, guillotine sounds French, I love French, did you know they invented mayonnaise?)

(That comment of getting my head cut off was simply because I'm still fairly new member here (only 2 years) and I'm yet to try all features, therefore I hope this is allowed. :pir-grin:)

Guillotine ? Guillotine ?? ... Erh ... Which Guillotine ?

No ! Of Course ! (first because you love French, and I am French, and second, Because you love Mayonnaise, I could send some to you but it would probably spoils before it reaches your door... never mind... a silly idea...)

A game with Pirates is always welcome ! Of course!

20 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Because you love Mayonnaise, I could send some to you but it would probably spoils before it reaches your door

Since Hansa (Hanseatic League) doesn't exist anymore (apart from some companies here that call themselves Hansa) it's really bad luck attempting to send mayonnaise to me doorstep. Now, I know, you might argue that France was never part of it but ye can always send it via Netherlands. Then again, I can always make some myself (not that it's going to be as good as the one in France). :pir_wacko: