Hi, 

After end of TC19 I started scratch building more motorcycle parts. Originally just to modify my TC19 entry, that got very early very wild, when I found out that I can 3D print parts that visually satisfy my visions of that MOC (should I call it still that way?). How it's transfornation into hybrid monster, Darth Vader of MPCs, goes on could be seen in it's separate topic here on. 

But I desperately wanted to build proper caferacer, that I could later usr as a template for my first motorcycle instructions. It had to be visually attractive, pure LEGO (or at least from 95% - I love that 3dprinted dark silver disc brake), and light and clean build. So, here it is. 

All photos : https://bricksafe.com/pages/horcikdesigns/hd.two-caferacer-motorcycle

800x450.jpg

Its engine is inspired by Honda CX500. 

Under it is leg-operated 2 speed transmission. 

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

Hope you like it. 😉

And here a little comparison between The Purist and The Heretic. 

800x450.jpg

I plan to make instructions for the caferacer. 

Really a joy to see :wub:. Would love to see a video with all the functions! 

And do I spot some really old half-bushings there? :laugh:

@HorcikDesigns: Looks gorgeous! :pir-love: Though not as good in the 90° from the side view - not sure why. Maybe the steps in the tank and seat, these seem to "blur away" when moving to the other angles. But I still absolutely love it. The yellow stripes on the tank are great, too. Shaft drive looks also nicely integrated. Awesome work. :thumbup:

@GerritvdG Thank you! Well, video is planned, but I can not promise when. Yes, Type 1 halfbush is my favourite element for it's texture and mechanical properties.

@johnnym Thanks! I agree, the tank is quite blocky.