Cube Brick

[MOC] Abandoned on Zeffo - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Hello there,

I want to show you my last Star Wars MOC, which is based on one of my favourite locations in the Jedi Fallen Order game.

I tried to recreate as much details as possible. There were a few changes I made to it, and lowered the scale a bit. The main focus is Cal Kestis batteling a bunch of stormtroopers, but I enjoyed building the structures the most. The whole MOC is made on a 48x48 baseplate, with an addition of some freeform around. My favourite element is the tower, which was a biggest challenge to make, but it came out great in my opinion.

What do you think about the build? I hope you like it :blush:

Also a full review is avaliable on my YouTube channel - Cube Brick: 

Spoiler

Abandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on ZeffoAbandoned Village on Zeffo

Edited by Cube Brick

Awesme MOC!

I haven't played Fallen Order yet, I don't know the location, but it seems very interesting. Great details, a very nicely made tower. I like that you used custom stickers.

Beautiful work. It looks just like the game.  

You’ve really captured the look of the location and included some great details.  Love the BD-1 build.

Holy cow man, that's beautiful! You perfectly captured that part of zeffo. The buildings, the enemies, the little bridge you can force-push later. You just got another subscriber!

That looks absolutely fantastic! Very recognizable :wub:  
Great job recreating this in LEGO :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

So much great detail in here, but I gotta say that BD is done excellently. The blaster bolt mid air is pretty clever.

I'm a big fan of this game and you captured the atmosphere of Zeffo perfectly! :)

the scene feels like straight out of the game.