Hi all, I'm very happy to introduce my latest modular building, coming after long months of university activities hijacking my free time. The set houses a leather shop in the far right building, inspired by Renaissance architecture, an empty house in the far left one, just sold to a new tenant, and a 13th century watchtower in the middle. Hope you like it!

51339163350_736624fe68_h.jpg

51338893344_05f67b4cba_h.jpg

51338378538_7b34dc792e_h.jpg

51338893289_a9d58e654f_c.jpg

51339163305_65a6fa2d28_c.jpg

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

Very nicely done.  I love the detailing on the exterior.  Great roof on the leather shop, as well as the newer double-arch elements with candlesticks to make the colonnade and the tooth elements usage on the apartment.  Nice selection of wares in the leather shop, too.  Great build!  :sweet:

Awesome Build! Great usage of the new parts in nougat and light nougat! You beat me to it again. I need to find more time building. ;-)

That’s lovely.  Some great details both inside and out.  I love the tower, and have been tinkering with inserting one into my build, albeit more grey castle style than yours.

Love the buildings and the techniques throughout!

The columns and brick work on the leather shop look especially nice, as well as the watch tower. Really amazing build!

Love the detailing on these facades, especially the use of the little tan arches on the tower.  Well done!

just WOW.

I like the fusion of the three different types of buildings. fits perfect together. thank you for sharing

Very nice @Giacinto Consiglio!

The composition on this one is stunning and the pastel colour palette gives it a very airy and light atmosphere. The simpleness of the townhouse over to the left also contributes to that atmosphere. I think that with this one you really have mastered the art of having the right amount of detail. It feels complete but without it feeling cluttered. My favourite part would be all the different cornices distribuited around the building. Whether that is the support for the balconies on the light nougat townhouse (using minfig legs?) or the horns on the topmost cornice or the very smart transition from the neck of the tower to the top of the tower.

That said, while I think that the composition on the two structures on the left is impeccable and the red building over to the right looks a bit out of place (although that is not necessarily bad), I must admit I love the little details on the red building the most. The smart use fot he bonnets as awnings, the transition using microphones (I think?), the gorgous windows and the whole upper section. I also really like the paving on the back and under the tower.

Btw, do you have any reference of where the inspiration for the build came? I'd love to take a look at the originals!

Oh and that "Vendesi" sign is just like the ones I remember from when I visited Florence :pir-classic: Overall, a top-tier model which might just be my favourite from you.

Very nice model. I especially like the orange roof and the passage under the tower. Such passages somehow always make a building more interesting.
And with the rear view of the building, the passage did not promise too much. Congrats, you have captured the Italian flair very well!