Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Signups

QBA4Lht.jpg

Hi! The game will be a straight-forward and simple mafia unlike other games I've hosted, meaning:

1) No neutrals
2) No conversions
3) No role-madness
4) No wacky hijinks

If you've never played mafia before, feel free to give it a try here! This is going to be as basic as mafia gets for Eurobricks, slightly more robust than mafia school but still accessible for newcomers! I'm looking for as many people that would like to sign up. We need at least seven.

I've never played Eurobricks Mafia before but this seems like it could be fun. Count me in! :pir-huzzah2:

We still need more participants! Feel free to advertise and promote it. 

Alright, I'll give it a shot.  I might be not around for a day at a time (real life day not game day) due to moving.

In the interests of filling up slots in a timely manner, I volunteer as well.

I'll close the sign-ups tomorrow evening or so and we can get started shortly after that.

I'm unfortunately going away for 2 weeks of holiday on Tuesday, but have fun everyone :wub:

I haven't been around for years but have got back into Lego during lockdowns. The last Mafia I played was The Pearl, Bob. It would be great to play another one. 

We have enough players! I'll close this tonight but there's still room for people. Bios will probably go out tomorrow if anything and hopefully we can start shortly after that. 

Sign in to follow this