Hi everyone,
I'm pretty new around here so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, but wanted to share with you my most recent IDEAS project!

Created by the legendary Wilbert Awdry in 1946, Thomas is and has been beloved by children around the world and has become an icon for both kids and adults alike. To celebrate Thomas's 75th Anniversary, I created this project to pay tribute to this beloved little Tank Engine and the man who created it.

tch7rhab23071.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Like Thomas himself, this build is highly based on the (LB&SCR) E2 Tank Engine with additional details based on his appearance in both the Railway series and the classic TV series. Thomas includes a detailed interior that can easily be accessed by detaching the roof. The cabin features space for 1 Minifigure and a highly detailed furnace. Though too small for any motorized features, Thomas's chassis features a built-in gear mechanism to allow the wheels to rotate smoothly.

Currently, we are very close to hitting 5.000 supporters so if you want to see this become an actual set, then consider supporting this project through the link down below: https://bit.ly/2Ruzxzp
Edited by KaijuBuildz

10 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

Supported!

Thx for the support!

9 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I'm supporting. Thomas was my childhood. 

Same here, thank you so much ;D

9 hours ago, JopieK said:

@KaijuBuildz welcome to Eurobricks, very nice IDEAS. I already supported it some time ago.

Thanks! for supporting :)

Nice MOC, but Megabloks still produce Thomas the Tank Engine construction toys, so it will probably be denied due to this guideline: PLEASE AVOID PRODUCT IDEAS BASED ON BRANDS THAT ARE LICENSED BY OUR COMPETITORS.

42 minutes ago, MAB said:

Nice MOC, but Megabloks still produce Thomas the Tank Engine construction toys, so it will probably be denied due to this guideline: PLEASE AVOID PRODUCT IDEAS BASED ON BRANDS THAT ARE LICENSED BY OUR COMPETITORS.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm familiar with the whole Megablocks situation which definitely might affect the Project down the line, BUT based on the fact that the Project was even allowed to be submitted in the first place might just mean it's possible...

4 hours ago, KaijuBuildz said:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm familiar with the whole Megablocks situation which definitely might affect the Project down the line, BUT based on the fact that the Project was even allowed to be submitted in the first place might just mean it's possible...

They say they don't check, and that submitters should do this.

44 minutes ago, MAB said:

They say they don't check, and that submitters should do this.

I'm pretty sure they do. Here's a direct quote from the website: "Before we publish your product idea and you start gaining supporters, our team will look it over and make sure it follows our Guidelines and House Rules. If our discerning eyes catch something in need of fixing, we'll send it back and tell you why. Then you can make the necessary changes and submit it again."

Also, when submitting a project, you have to confirm if the project is based on an existing IP or not, after which you'll have to check if the IP is allowed on the website. This includes IP's already owned by other companies (Like Star Trek or How to train your Dragon) which are NOT allowed.

1252657431_Schermafbeelding2021-07-25om16_09_00.png.308f65dcfd2b343e514a6df0d9967331.png

49 minutes ago, Coolusername said:

Supported!! This could be the next set in the "train line" which started with the swiss croco.

Thanks, that would be AWESOME!!! ;D