Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 9 - Category C][K16 - Kowak - TT] Green Violence

*This entry has earned 16 XP*

200721_MOC1-2.jpg

Excerpt from Cpt. Grim’s log: I guess the General felt bad for the Tund fallacy. Anyways, I was offered a permanent captain’s plaque. Being tired of working to find work, I accepted. My first official mission sent me to Kowak. Good soldiers follow orders!

Photo_4.jpg

Cpt. Grim’s log - continued

Turned out it wasn’t the locals, or the Zygerrians that resisted our presence. It was the fauna. Luckily, a dozen D-63 Incinerators kept most wildlife out of our camps.

Photo_1.jpg

200721_MOC3-2.jpg

///

This build took a little longer than planned... Creating convincing, original vegetation is a challenge! Happy with the result though!

Thanks, and credits to @Gubi0222 for the speeder bike design!

Below are a few more shots... I hope you enjoy!

Spoiler

Photo_2.jpg

Predatory plant perhaps?

200721_MOC4.jpg

200721_MOC5.jpg

The moc is actually 360, with no real back-side...

Edited by goatman461

Great work, I really like all of those trees, the landing platform is integrated really well into the vegetated area

this is an awesome build, love the flora, I am struggling to trying to create anything like this. integration of the platform and the overgrowth turned out great.

On 7/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, Jody Meyer said:

this is an awesome build, love the flora, I am struggling to trying to create anything like this. integration of the platform and the overgrowth turned out great.

Thanks! Yeah, it takes a lot of fidgeting to get everything to look and fit well.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

nice use of the underside of parts

Yeah - this is really a technique I'm trying to balance - there's so many unused or rarely used undersides - but the real trick is not to overdo it... :pir-blush:

Really good vegetation and the platform looks great too! The monkey is a nice touch. Is Cpt. Grim a reappearing character or?

Edited by Commander Aufik