Snazzy Bricks

Customs price from Bricklink?

Hey, I'm looking at ordering something off of Bricklink for the first time. The seller is in Indonesia, I'm in the US. Total shipped cost is $58.62. I'm no expert on international shipping, so I have no idea what the maximum price for free importation is (if there is such a thing.) It would be shipped without a box, if that makes any difference. Anyone have an estimate?

It won’t be an issue if you are in the USA, other countries are much more stringent on importing. 

6 hours ago, Snazzy Bricks said:

The seller is in Indonesia, I'm in the US.

Ah, I was really hoping that you're in Antarctica. :grin:

I've never really ordered anything overseas, furthest I've done is Netherlands, but it will propbably be like @Darkdragon says.

Just be aware that international post still has backlogs. Some US buyers on the BL forums talk about months of waiting in US mail centres for international post.

14 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

It won’t be an issue if you are in the USA, other countries are much more stringent on importing. 

Cool, thanks!

9 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Ah, I was really hoping that you're in Antarctica. :grin:

I've never really ordered anything overseas, furthest I've done is Netherlands, but it will probably be like @Darkdragon says.

hehe :)

7 hours ago, MAB said:

Just be aware that international post still has backlogs. Some US buyers on the BL forums talk about months of waiting in US mail centres for international post.

Good point. I hadn't thought about that