Sign in to follow this  
dcc123

Classic Space is Awesome

I love the angry guy's face on that simple body. I think I find overly detailed figures to look more cartoony, and therefore more difficult to imagine they're "real" if that makes sense. The green guy feels like I could think that's how people look in a dream :)

7 hours ago, Merlo said:

I love the angry guy's face on that simple body. I think I find overly detailed figures to look more cartoony, and therefore more difficult to imagine they're "real" if that makes sense. The green guy feels like I could think that's how people look in a dream :)

That is the official LEGO green classic spaceman (at least, as close as it gets), Pete, from exosuit. 

Hiya,

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Yep, all are from licensed sets; the green one is indeed Pete ( i.e.  Peter Reid (@Legoloverman)from the exo suit ideas set. He does look quite cross! (the spaceman, not the real Pete ;-) )

Wonderpants: I hadn't thought about the grey. I have that collectable mini figure. I'll look into getting a grey helmet. From a quick look on brick link, a lot look to have the cracked chin strap issue though.

Brent Waller (of ghostbusters fame) used to sell customs in all colours. Unfortunately I didn't buy when I had the chance. Heres hoping he does another run at some point.